Wednesday, August 24, 2022

ED SKREIN GETS A SECOND CHANCE AT FAME AS A FALLEN POPSTAR IN I USED TO BE FAMOUS NETFLIX HEARTWARMING MOVIE TRAILER

 I USED TO BE FAMOUS  
NETFLIX MOVIE TRAILER
Well, from time to time Netflix forgets about their nasty horrors and Korean crap and gives us something truly heartwarming like the British
The movie is out September 16th
musical comedy I am presenting you today: I USED TO BE FAMOUS will stream from September 16th with Ed Skrein as Vince who used to be in the hottest boy band around. Now the troubled former popstar is alone and desperate. He dreams of making a comeback and starts performing in the streets of Peckham, in the hope that someone, anyone, will listen. An impromptu jam with Stevie (Leo Long), an autistic young drummer with an incredible gift for rhythm, sparks an unexpected friendship between the two misunderstood musicians. Together they form a unique bond through the power of music. Our boy Eoin Macken also stars.

9 comments:

  1. Finally something on Netflix to get excited about! Looks sweet and heartwarming. I love an odd pairing when it comes to friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to watch this one!!! This is how I envision the real life story of Aaron Carter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaat? Are we thinking of the same Aaron? I am thinking that face tattooed, violent, skeleton skinny junkie.

      Delete
    2. I have to look up what he looks like now. When I was younger, I used to RUN home from the bus stop to make it in time to see his music video for I Want Candy. He was the cutest kid and I had his posters of him all over my room.

      Delete
    3. I shouldn't have look him up. My whole childhood has all been ruined by it. What the hell happened to him?!?!?!?!!

      Delete
    4. Drugs and problems in his head. He was even bisex at some point and shared a lot of his cock pics with the net LOL not that he has much to show to the world.... A very burdened person, sadly.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.