Friday, May 5, 2017

ROYAL SUPERHERO FAMILY ASSEMBLES IN 'INHUMANS' MARVEL EPIC TV SERIES CAST PHOTO IN STUNNING FULL COSTUMES!

 'INHUMANS' EPIC SERIES
REVEALS ITS ROYAL CAST
Another photo treat from 'EW' today as well - the 1st photo with the cast assembled for Marvel's new television series INHUMANS in full costume! They're planning a show of such epicness that the first two episodes will first be aired in Imax cinemas in USA September 1st only to be launched officially at ABC September 26th!
INHUMANS follows the royal court of a race of hybrid alien human super beings who’ve undergone a transformative “terrigenesis,” a process that unlocks sometimes strange, but uniquely powerful gifts! The story takes place on Earth and in the INHUMANS’ technologically advanced city Attilan — where the Royal Family faces a critical juncture where everything they’ve ever known is at risk. They are ruled by Black Bolt (Anson Mount), whose voice has a destructive power. Iwan Reon is his evil brother Maximus who wants to usurp his rule. Eme Ikwuakor is Gorgon, leader of Attilan’s military who has super strong legs which can generate seismic waves. Isabelle Cornish is Crystal, the youngest member of the family who can control the elements. She also has a 2,000 pound dog Lockjaw with the ability to teleport. Serinda Swan is Medusa, Black Bolt's wife and queen, a resilient warrior who can move and control her hair the way most people use their hands and fingers. Ken Leung is Karnak, Black Bolt’s closest advisor who can see the fault in all things – people, plans, structures, everything!

12 comments:

  1. I love most things Marvel, so I think I'll really enjoy this show :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it doesn't disappoint after the first two episodes shot with Imax cameras. I want more epic and less contemporary.

      Delete
  2. Marvel is going to rule the world someday, I think. I stick to just the basics -- the Avengers and X-Men. That's enough to occupy me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I myself prefer DC, although I don't do superheroes in general at all

      Delete
    2. For me, as far as movies go, Marvel does it better than DC. And that's what I'm wondering about with the DC Wonder Woman movie. How will the plot and script be? Good or rubbish?

      DC though, does okay for TV and like The Flash and SuperGirl. Those I think they nailed it on.

      Delete
    3. I've only ever watched Green Lantern and Superman, the rest mostly disgusts me with violence and fascism and that is Marvel - pure violence and darkness

      Delete
  3. You know, I have never seen anything done in Imax before. We don't have any of their theaters close to us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we don't even have a normal multiplex or cineplex in my city :)But they're building a new mall so I'm hoping we will have one there. Not Imax of course, we don't have those anywhere here

      Delete
    2. Imax is really expensive to visit, so I am glad they aren't here. We thought about checking a movie out on their screens when we were in Chicago last summer just to see what the fuss is all about, but decided the money would be better spent on deep dish pizza lol

      Delete
    3. he he sounds like the right choice

      Delete
  4. Look at that! Another Royal family from Marvel..

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.