Wednesday, May 10, 2017

MYSTERY TUESDAY: 'LIMEHOUSE GOLEM' VICTORIAN HORROR TRAILER WITH BILL NIGHY, DOUGLAS BOOTH, SAM REID! SCARY 'THE MIST' TV SERIES TRAILER FROM STEPHEN KING

 'THE LIMEHOUSE GOLEM'
VICTORIAN HORROR TRAILER
We're all mystery today, people! First trailer and poster have been released for Victorian mystery thriller THE LIMEHOUSE GOLEM which is scheduled for UK release in September. Directed by Juan Carlos Medina it has a very British cast lead by Bill Nighy alongside Olivia Cooke and young British hunks Douglas Booth and Sam Reid! Daniel Mays, Eddie Marsan and Adam Brown also star in the movie about a series of murders that has shaken the community to the point where people believe that only a legendary creature from dark times - the mythical so-called Golem - must be responsible.
Bill Nighy took the lead role from Alan Rickman who had to leave the project before he died from cancer.



NEW 'THE MIST' TRAILER
 FOR SPOOKY NEW TV SERIES
Another mystery, an even scarier one, but set in modern days can be seen in the super scary new  trailer for Spike TV's new horror series THE MIST which premiers June 22nd! Based on a story by Stephen King, it centres around a small town family that is torn apart by a brutal crime. As they deal with the fallout an eerie mist rolls in, suddenly cutting them off from the rest of the world, and in some cases, each other. Family, friends and adversaries become strange bedfellows, battling the mysterious mist and its threats, fighting to maintain morality and sanity as the rules of society break down.

20 comments:

  1. I don't watch many trailers because they give too much away but I did want to say howdy.

    Howdy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Howdy Doody, indeed. Hope you have a yummy day, Dezzy.

      Delete
    2. I'm without a book currently, so I'm resting for some time after six months of non stop work.

      Delete
    3. Are you enjoying your rest time?

      Delete
    4. both yes and no. I don't actually know how to not work :) I try to spend my rest reading books, but that is also kinda work since it helps me enrich and refresh my language needed for translations later on. I'm guessing real rest would be an escape to a mountain chalet or if somebody would whip me up to Disneyland, but no chance that happening :)

      Delete
  2. That's one violent trailer. Dear Lord. And sone steamy sex, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like movies from King's books, but haven't liked the series they put out. Think I'll pass on The Mist and just look forward to IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might check out Mist this summer if there is nothing else to watch, I can do creepy only during summer, I don't know why?

      Delete
    2. I prefer creepy in the fall, close to Halloween. Helps get me in the spirit. Please do let me know if it's worth a look at once you start, or if I should continue to leave it off my list.

      Delete
    3. Worth a look is WHITE PRINCESS which is currently airing on Starz. I'm deeply enjoying it, probably my fave epic show next to MEDICI MASTERS OF FLORENCE in many many years!

      Delete
    4. I do have it on my queue. Glad to hear it's not a flop!

      Delete
    5. it is utterly gorgeous, I'm really loving it heaps, just sad it has just eight episodes. LAST KINGDOM ended last week and their eight episodes also felt like nothing, I will have the same feel with PRINCESS in two or three weeks when it ends, especially since my REIGN also ends soon forever. They only make shit in 24 episodes and nothing else these days :(

      Delete
  4. Whoa. Some chilling offerings today. *shudders*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it doesn't happen often here at the spy's lair

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.