Thursday, November 24, 2022

SEE LOUIS HOFMANN IN WW2 SET MOVIE DRAMA THE FORGER BASED ON AN INCREDIBLE TRUE STORY!

  THE FORGER WW2 MOVIE 
BASED ON A TRUE STORY
Out currently in German speaking countries and also in Argentina is German period set thriller THE FORGER starring lovely Louis Hofmann who caught
The Forger will soon arrive to US cinemas too
our eye in Life After Life. Here he is a 21-year-old Cioma Schönhaus who won't let anyone take away his zest for life, especially not the Nazis. He wants to discover life, but has the misfortune of living as a Jewish person in Berlin in the 1940s. Since the best hiding spots are in plain sight, Cioma decides to go out into the light to escape deportation. Using the identity of a marine officer he created for himself, he throws himself into the city's nightlife and even finds a fragile hope for love during the darkest moments of the war. Throughout the day he forges IDs with just a brush, some ink and a steady hand - and saves the lives of many others. His talent puts him in more and more danger, though, and at some point Cioma's only hope to survive is a last forged ID - with his own name on it. Kino Lorber will soon release it in USA as well.

12 comments:

  1. Movies based on true stories are always more interesting. Gotta watch this one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we love Hofmann ever so much!

      Delete
    2. You do. I grew to hate him in Dark, but the movie sounds good.

      Delete
    3. He was gorgeous in Life After Life.

      Delete
    4. I'm so angry that PBS didn't buy Life after Life. I can watch it online, but there is so much I have to watch on my poor laptop. She's old and tired

      Delete
    5. I don't know what to tell you about Life After Life. It was both interesting and lacking in nicer ending, but generally you certainly did not miss much. Why don't you have a desktop, given that you are always home. I have both, but never use laptop, just my desktop with massive memory. I probably have at least fifty movies and series episodes, even hundred, in my download folder on a separate drive.

      Delete
    6. When it comes to series, desktop or laptop are the same to me. I prefer watching them on a large tv screen. Since most streaming companies shun the stuff I like, I can only watch my favorites in divicast which is not transferable to my smart tv. I was so glad to find that La Garconne, that I was watching on my laptop now is on The Roku Channel.

      Delete
    7. I don't know what Garconne is.

      Delete
    8. It is a French police period drama. I left you the info in your Messenger

      Delete
  2. Based on a true story piques my interest, and you know that the husband loves movies from this time period, so we'll be watching this one together.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.