Wednesday, November 23, 2022

WILDLY LAVISH AND GLITZY TRAILER FOR SISI EPIC TV SERIES SEASON 2 ABOUT THE FAMOUS AUSTRIAN 19TH CENTURY EMPRESS! CHECK OUT NEW CHARACTER PHOTOS!

  SISI EPIC TV SERIES  
SEASON TWO TRAILER IS HERE!
About a week ago I gave you the first photos for the second season of Germany's ultra successful historical saga SISI which is returning to the small screens at the end of the year - it will be available on RTL+ streamer from
Sisi returns this December to RTL
December 16th and will then launch on mother channel RTL on December 27th and 28th as the part of Christmas progra- mming - and today I have the trailer for the second season and it is all kinds of stunning confirming that it really is visually the glitziest show we have seen in years from the set and costumes to the mesmerising cinematography. The series which also aired on ORF in Austria, Canal Plus, Epic Drama Channels, many national broadcasters around the world and on Disney in USA, will be taking us back to the imperial court in Vienna with Dominique Devenport as Empress Elisabeth and Jannik Schumann as emperor Franz Joseph.
  THE BIRTH OF THE SON
of Sisi and Franz should perfect the marital bliss, but instead the young heir to the throne is a cause for serious power struggles in Europe. This also begins a phase of private challenges for Sisi and Franz. Otto von Bismarck threatens war, Sisi uses her diplomatic instincts, but she cannot find happiness in their relationship. She feels like a bird in a golden cage. Then she has to travel to Hungary for political reasons and there she encounters Count Gyula Andrássy (Giovanni Funiati), who fascinates herimmensely. Standing between the rebel leader and her husband Franz, she has to make a difficult decision.
THE SECOND SEASON CAST
will also include Murathan Muslu as the Hungarian rebel leader Ödön Körtek, Romy Schroeder as Marie, the daughter of Sisi's maid Fanny, who was hanged for treason in Season one, Amanda Da Gloria as Countess Emanuelle Andrássy, Count Andrássy's sister, and Bernd Hölscher as Otto von Bismarck, Chancellor from 1871! Boris Aljinovic stars as French emperor Napoleon III. Sisi will also have a lavish coronation in Hungary and Franz will now maybe sport a longer hairdo to the delight of ladies. Rival series The Empress, which arrived to Netflix this Autumn, broke into most of top ten charts around the world and will be also getting a second season. Check out the breathtaking trailer for the Sisi second season below and tell us what you think:
 

8 comments:

  1. She looks so pretty in that first pic. I like the dark dress and moody vibe going on there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And those stars in her hair are very like the stars the real Sisi wore in that famous painting of hers. She was famous for her long hair.

      Delete
    2. I do wish I could grow my hair long, but the damn meds that I'm on have really thinned it out and I shed way too much. I'm surprised she had such nice hair given her eating disorder.

      Delete
    3. Cannot you use something as a countermedicine?

      Delete
    4. I've tried it all. Biotin, B12, vitamins, oils, shampoos... there are a lot of women on these meds who just give up and shave their heads. Thankfully, I'm not that bad. It seems to affect African American women more with hair fall out than white ones, but we still get the thin, brittle hair and that's easier to manage short since we can make shorter hair look fuller without extensions.

      Delete
    5. You need to try herbs, not industrial shampoos and stuff. Washing your hair with nettle, using herbal scalp lotions and such things. Not from pharmacy, but from herbalists. I mean I am not the one to talk since I lost my hair very early, but mine was due to not having food to eat at college, so nutritive deprivation plus stress and lack of hair care during childhood.

      Delete
    6. Dahlink, I have. If I got the slightest whiff that something could help, believe me, I've tried damn near everything over the last 20 years. Jason lost his early too, but his is hereditary. I hear that men take after their mother's side, so if her dad, brothers, etc are bald, it's a good chance you will be too. Jason's uncle on his mom's side has a smooth, hair free head as long as I've known him. His dad though has a full head of thick hair. I think it irritated him for awhile, but now he sees how simple upkeep is on no hair and relishes in his baldness LOL!

      Delete
    7. I do prefer being bald too, although some hair would probably make me look younger.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.