Friday, August 23, 2019

ELENA SATINE JOINS JOHN CHO IN FIREFLYESQUE SF WESTERN SERIES COWBOY BEBOP AT NETFLIX! SUPER INTRIGUING TRAILER FOR SF THRILLER LIFELIKE WITH DREW VAN ACKER, JAMES D'ARCY, STEVEN STRAIT

      'COWBOY BEBOP' ADS
ELENA SATINE TO NETFLIX SF WESTERN TV SERIES
I almost forgot about this one, but it seems it is still well in production! Netflix is preparing a fantasy series similar to the fan favourite Firefly, called
Elena Satine joins Cowboy Bebop series
COWBOY BEBOP which already has John Cho, Mustafa Shakir, Daniella Pineda and Alex Hassel announced in the cast, but now they are joined by Elena Satine who will obviously have a role similar to Morena Baccarin's in Firefly.
COWBOY BEBOP is a space western sf series, the jazz inspired, genre bending story of a ragtag crew of bounty hunters on the run from their pasts as they hunt down the solar system’s most dangerous criminals. They’ll even save the world — for the right price.

Chris Yost, who wrote Thor movies, is writing this one, and Elena Satine will play play Julia. With a sultry beauty and a voice to die for, Julia is the dream-like object of Spike Spiegel’s (John Cho) desire. She struggles to survive in a violent world.

      'LIFE LIKE' SF TRAILER
TOO PERFECT TO BE HUMAN!
Speaking of science fiction, check out the rather intriguing trailer for sf thriller LIFE LIKE which already aired in US cinemas this summer starring James D'Arcy, Steven Strait, Drew Van Acker and Addison Timlin. The last two play an idealistic attractive young couple which acquires a stunning, life-like robot for guilt free help, but as the three grow closer, their perception of humanity will be altered forever. 

14 comments:

  1. Those damn robots will take over the world some day. I just need one to come clean my house for me, but if it gets a mind of it's own, it can go right back to its docking station as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd let him have the mind of his own if he is hot as this one :)

      Delete
    2. Well, I'd probably do the same, so at least I'm not the only one with twisted thoughts.

      Delete
    3. There is nothing twisted about having twisted thoughts about Steven Strait LOL

      Delete
  2. Hi Dezz - I'm making the rounds. I hope you're well and keeping busy.

    Since coming back to do a little blogging I've notice we all need to update the security of our URL addresses.

    Your site shows as NOT SECURE - it's a quick fix. In Blogger Settings, under Basics, you'll see HTTPS Redirect - click on Yes (No is the default) once done your site will be secure and the lock symbol will show up in your URL address.

    I'm sharing this with the blogs I love to visit.

    Sending smiles your way, Jenny

    PS Your little avatar still makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, long time no see!
      I opted not to do it when Blogger offered it to us some time ago, but I will if it bothers readers :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you, sweet Dezz.

      I also opted not to do it when first prompted back in 2018 - after researching it I was really concerned about the security risks of visiting sites that were not secure - our data, when visiting those sites, could be intercepted as it was not encrypted.

      So... now you and I, we're safe! Yay. Off I go to spread the word!

      Sending smiles your way, Jenny

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the smiles, Jenny!

      Delete
  3. I'm a little creeped out by the robots!! If there was any rules of engagement with robots - refraining from snuggles should be #1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think most people would use robots exactly for snuggles LOL that will probably be their most lucrative use

      Delete
  4. I just watched the trailer...
    "What kind of problems arise?"
    "Nothing to worry about."
    That's the cue to start seriously worrying, as far as I'm concerned. LOL
    I look forward to seeing this movie. Makes me think of iRobot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you manage to catch it in the cinemas or TV!

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.