Sunday, August 11, 2019

OLIVIA MUNN TO HEAR JUSTIN THEROUX'S VOICE IN HER HEAD IN COMEDY DRAMA VIOLET WITH JASON DOHRING, LUKE BRACEY

    'VIOLET' INDIE DRAMA
OLIVIA MUNN TO HEAR JUSTIN THEROUX'S VOICE IN HER HEAD
Well, we've all heard of people who hear voices in their heads and sometimes even turn to them for the guidance of their inner helpers, but what if that voice isn't giving you good advices but becomes your enemy? Something like that will be the story of VIOLET, a new comedy drama in which Olivia Munn plays a rising film executive who lives according to the Voice (Justin
Olivia Munn and Jason Dohring will star in Violet movie
  Theroux) in her head, until unexpectedly realizing the truth – it’s been lying about everything. Veronica Mars star Jason Dohring will play a partner at Phoenix Circle Films who has a strong and productive film making
Justin Theroux and Luke Bracey round up the male part of the cast
relationship with Violet, having funded many of her films, while Zachary Gordon will play a young film executive who’s accustomed to other people doing his work — which means his boss, Violet, picks up his slack. Laura San Giacomo, Bonnie Bedelia, Luke Bracey will also star.

9 comments:

  1. Hearing voices in one's head, is scary stuff.
    It has been associated with the mental disorder of schizophrenia.
    I can hardly view stuff like that as comic..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of had the same thought as Duta. Too many times we hear negative about "the voices in my head made me do it." However, I'm sure this one will be kept on the lighter side and might actually have some humorous moments in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was someone's voice in their head :) Imagine the fun!

      Delete
    2. I don't think I'd trust myself to be good if I were the voice in someone's head. I'd probably be a version of the voices in people's heads that was depicted in Stephen King's son's book HORNS.

      Delete
  3. Olivia Munn... Seeing her face reminds me of her gender politics. Enough said.

    How's life?

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.