Friday, August 30, 2019

EDDIE REDMAYNE AND FELICITY JONES SOAR THE SKIES IN THE FIRST TRAILER FOR AERONAUTS HOT BALLOON 19TH CENTURY ADVENTURE!

      'AERONAUTS' TRAILER TAKES 
EDDIE REDMAYNE TO THE SKIES
It is one of the films that will hit both this year's London film festival and the one in Toronto, Tom Harper's skyfaring adventure AERONAUTS which has just set flight to its first trailer. Eddie Redmayne plays famous
Aeronauts is directed by Tom Harper
meteorologist James Glaisher at the end of the 19th century, while Felicity Jones is Amelia Wren, his fiercely loyal copilot who harbours a penchant for science as much as she does being a showgirl. Inspired by the story of Glashier’s 1862 excursion with fellow aeronaut Henry Coxwell (whom Wren replaces in the film), the movie, as EW reports, charts the pair’s dangerous mission to study the earth’s natural patterns from the sky as they attempt to travel higher than any human before them in a massive hot air balloon — an event Wren clearly wants to publicize as a meeting of science and spectacle to generate interest in their work, while the no-nonsense Glaishier anchors his
The film will have a limited cinema releases to get in the awards race
approach in curmudgeonly determination. Tom Courtenay, Vincent Perez and Anne Reid also star in the film that hits theatres December 6th ahead of the awards season and then streams on Amazon Prime December 20th.

10 comments:

  1. We have 'hot' balloons on a daily basis in the southern part of the country. These are incendiary balloons and kites sent from Gaza by the Hamas terror org. The balloons cause great fires that endanger both people and crops.
    I understand that the movie 'Aeronauts' is based on a true story. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just one more evidence on how pure evil they are, we would know, we have our terrorists too of the very same kind. And the Western support that both your and our terrorists get directly and in the media is just freakishly insane.

      Delete
  2. I don't think I could ever go in a hot air balloon. I'd have me a killer panic attack since I am terrified of heights. However, I don't mind watching them from the ground, or in this film. I'm glad it's an Amazon original so I don't have to go hunting for it later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'd have a serious case of jeepers creepers myself up there, I don't even like mountains, let alone balloons!

      Delete
  3. Finally something I could watch with my Prime subscription. This looks like something I'd watch before bed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably lasts for two hours enough to make everyone sleepy :)

      Delete
    2. Ain't none of da movies last less than two hours these days :(

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.