Tuesday, August 6, 2019

BELLA DAYNE JOINS NETFLIX' ARTHURIAN LEGENDS EPIC TV SAGA CURSED AS A VIKING QUEEN! KINDNESS OF STRANGERS POSTER WITH BILL NIGHY, TAHAR RAHIM, JAY BARUCHEL, CALEB LANDRY JONES

    'CURSED' EPIC SAGA ADS
BELLA DAYNE AS VIKING CAPTAIN
Bella Dayne will be the Viking Captain
The latest one to join Netflix ten episode epic TV series based on Arthurian legends CURSED is Bella Dayne whom you remember as Helen in BBC's scandalously atrocious Troy: Fall of a City series. She joins Katherine Langford, Devon Terrell, Gustaf Skarsgard, Peter Mullan and Matt Stokoe in the series that sees Langford playing Nimue, Lady of the Lake, who after her mother’s death, finds an unexpected partner in Arthur (Devon Terrell), a young mercenary, in a quest to find Merlin (Gustav Skarsgard) and deliver an ancient sword!
Bella Dayne will play Red Spear, a regal and ruthless Viking captain, with an eye for treasure. Loyal to no one, the Red Spear and her crew raid villages along the coast of Britain until a Fey stowaway boards her ship and entangles their fates. I've recently shown you first photos from the series which will hit the small screens next year.

    'THE KINDNESS OF STRANGERS'
KINDLY RELEASES FIRST POSTER
You can also check out the first poster for Lone Scherfig's (she both directs and writes) drama THE KINDNESS OF STRANGERS which is out in Europe this December with a number of well known names in the cast:  Bill
The film first premiered at Berlin Film Festival to rather poor reviews, which, at least judging from the clips over at You Tube, could be true!
Nighy, Tahar Rahim, Jay Baruchel, Caleb Landry Jones, all star in a story of four people suffering through the worst crises of their lives. The film was shown at Berlin Film Festival this year.

19 comments:

  1. The name 'Bella' suits her. Bella Dayne looks beautiful. She's not italian, she's of german descent.This makes me think that perhaps it also suits her to play the role of a ruthless viking:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was quite terrible on Troy, so I hope she got her acting upgraded in the meantime :)

      Delete
  2. Nothing wrong with a little Bill Nighy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will need to watch The Kindness of Strangers and try to get my nice mojo back. I have been in quite a mood lately, and where I am usually one of the nicest people you'll meet, I haven't been feeling very nice at all for a bit. I'm even starting to get on my own nerves with my attitude!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you have problems with the lil' missus? I had a feeling that you had and was trying to send you positive vibes across the oceans, but my powers are not at their best since I'm exhausted with work so I don't know if it was effective at all :(

      Delete
    2. We were (New York was horrible with her!) but now that we're home, I am boot camping her ass. The attitude is quickly improving now.

      My problem is I am fully out of remission now. I am constantly sick, have zero energy, and lost 20 pounds these past few months and haven't done a bit of exercise. Life is just really hard right now, so I am easily irritated.

      I am switching over to the SCD diet (fish and bone broth version) because it was tailor made by a doctor who helped heal her child's gut health (her child had what I have). I cut out all sugar (honey is ok on the diet) and gluten 2 weeks ago and am feeling a slight improvement, so I hope this is the key to getting back on track.

      Delete
    3. Oh, and I am glad that you still have so much work. It's good for you to keep busy. I know I have a Facebook message from you I need to reply to. I read it, got distracted, then went on vacay and forgot to reply. I'll do that soon, when I've had time to rest a bit ♥

      Delete
    4. Fish and bone? Don't explain, I don't need details :) LOL
      I envy you that you went gluten free, I wish I could too! And hooray on cutting all sugar, that will do wonders to your health! You need to take care of yourself, deary, who will take care of all of that gang of yours if something happens to you? Don't worry about the message, I'm finishing the first book so I'm not on Facebook all the time either.

      Delete
    5. I'm eating fish (salmon or shrimp once a week) and drinking 1 cup of beef bone broth (homemade since store bought is loaded with sodium) with every meal. I really thought I'd miss the gluten and sugar, but haven't missed it a bit. What I have been craving though is potatoes! Thankfully, I can gradually add starch back into my diet once my gut heals. Slowly at first to make sure I can tolerate them, and if so, I can have them in moderation. I figure I just gotta last 5.5 more years before my brood is out of the house before I can kick the bucket lol.

      Delete
    6. I told you not to tell me, geez, now I will have bone broth nightmares!
      You cannot kick the bucket before me, I will kill you if you do :)
      I once went two years without potatoes!

      Delete
    7. No, you cannot kick the bucket before me, or I will kill you! Though, we must make a pact that we'll wait for each other on the other side so we can partner up and haunt stupid people for all of eternity :P

      Delete
    8. I promise I will wait for you up there or down there, depends where they send us....

      Delete
    9. Get your fire retardant suit ready. That's all I'm sayin....

      Delete
    10. I was hoping for heavens given the hell we already live in, you know...

      Delete
  4. Hmm,maybe I will watch it,but I have plenty of movies which are waiting for me now,especially new Woody Allen movie☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We, sadly, don't cover Allen here as we do not approve of the horrid things he did in his private life :(

      Delete
  5. I wonder if The Kindness of Strangers is as uplifting as the name implies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully, but judging from the clips I've seen from it, it is deadly boring and poorely acted in supporting roles.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.