Thursday, May 15, 2014

DELIGHTFUL TRAILERS FOR ABC'S 'GALAVANT' MEDIEVAL COMEDY SHOW & FOR HELEN MIRREN'S 'THE HUNDRED FOOT JOURNEY'! MICHAEL FASSBENDER IN 'LIGHT BETWEEN OCEANS'! 'LIBRARIANS' TRAILER WITH REBECCA ROMIJN, NOAH WYLE, CHRISTIAN KANE

MICHAEL FASSBENDER
IN 'THE LIGHT BETWEEN OCEANS' & ON  FIRST 'MACBETH' POSTER
Today you can check out the first poster for new movie version of MACBETH with Michael Fassbender in the lead role and Marion Cotillard as his ambitious and evil medieval wife thirsty for revenge and crown! Speaking of Fassbender he is also circling the lead role in LIGHT BETWEEN OCEANS, which will follow a lighthouse keeper and his wife who surprisingly find a two-month old infant girl abandoned in a rowboat. They decide to raise her as their own, but what they believe to be a blessing soon turns tragic, as their morality and their own relationship are put to the test in ways they never imagined.

FIRST 'GALAVANT' TRAILER
BRINGS MEDIEVAL FUN TO TV
A few days ago I showed you the first pictures from new medieval musical comedy show GALAVANT and now ABC has released the first mega fun trailer as well! Joshua Sasse plays the lead role of Galavant who lost the love of his life, Madalena (Mallory Jansen), to the evil King Richard (Timothy Omundson). Now, the fallen hero is ready to take revenge and restore his “happily ever after.” But it won’t be without a few twists and turns along the way. ABC will air the show in midseason next year!
THE LIBRARIANS ADVENTURE TRAILER WITH REBECCA ROMIJN
Another TV trailer for you today is for TNT's new action adventure series THE LIBRARIANS starring Rebecca Romijn, Noah Wyle and Christian Kane!  The series focuses on ancient organization  hidden beneath the Metropolitan Public Library that solves impossible mysteries, fights supernatural threats and recovers powerful artifacts from around the world.

THE HUNDRED FOOT JOURNEY
 TRAILER WITH HELEN MIRREN
Here's something we've been waiting for a long time: first trailer for Lasse Hallstrom's deeply delightful movie THE HUNDRED FOOT JOURNEY ,starring Helen Mirren, which is out August 8th! Hassan Kadam (played by Manish Dayal) and his family are displaced from their native India. They settle in a small French town and open a restaurant, but once the ice-queen proprietress of the French restaurant across the street, Madame Mallory (played by Helen Mirren), catches cumin-infused wind of it, she gives them hell. That is, until they overcome their obstacles and end up one big, happy, Franco-Indian family.

36 comments:

  1. Okay, lots of good stuff here.
    "actually, I'll take fame and fortune" - so funny

    I like The Librarian series. It's good, clean fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Hundred Foot Journey" looks delightful and of course I love Helen Mirren. Who doesn't? Also looking forward to Michael Fassbender's Macbeth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my most anticipated movies this year! Fits both of my fave things in movies - heartwarming/inspiring and it's about cooking :) and it is set in France, and it is directed by amazing Lasse, and has a nice cast too!

      Delete
  3. The hundred foot journey , a movie as I like , great !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it will be such a brilliant and deeply delightful movie!

      Delete
  4. Hopefully a Canadian network picks up on The Librarians - I hate having to find those US cable programs online.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heathe thy warning... you must watch Macbeth... or your chamber pot will be full and you nigh not do it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, THE HUNDRED FOOT JOURNEY looks absolutely fantastic! I shall be waiting for its release with baited breath :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we do positively adore that kind of films! I really love Lasse Hallstrom!

      Delete
  7. Oddly, I remember Christian Kane from a show I loved in the 90s called Fame L.A. I saw him on some cable show a year or so ago, so it looks like he got past Fame L.A.'s quick cancellation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And he still has got the blues :) It will be nice seeing him in the new show as well

      Delete
  8. Galavant looks like a hoot.
    Also intrigued by Journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we shall enjoy GALAVANT If it doesn't turn too rude... I want it British and refined :)

      Delete
  9. Lots of trailers today. But that poster of Macbeth! That is ominous.

    And Galavant is not what I expected. A little cheeky medieval song and dance?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, I wouldn't wanna be his Iago... or maybe I would... considering it's Fassy :)

      Delete
  10. They've done humorous fantasy before and it failed, so I hope Galavant will be different.
    The Librarians sounds/looks awfully familiar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE LIBRARIAN was a series of TV movies at TNT with Noah Wyle.... they've turned it into a show now

      Delete
  11. he looks very tough as MacBeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am glad you posted again about The Librarians. I had forgotten about this one. Now that some of my favorite shows have been cancelled, I have room on my Tivo for more. I need to get that one on the lineup!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So looking forward to THE LIBRARIANS and THE HUNDRED FOOT JOURNEY.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think THE JOURNEY will be the most enchanting movie this year!

      Delete
  14. Are the movie houses very expensive near you? Here where I live, a ticket price is so high. Too much for me. Sometimes we go during discount days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to come back and watch the video on Tim's computer. No sound on mine. Nice to see cooking. Though I will wait until NetFlix or Amazon Instant Video to watch.

      Have a groovy day, Dezzy.

      Cheers and boogie boogie.

      Delete
    2. Up to 10 bucks, but our average salaries are 500 bucks a month :(
      Yep, that Helen Mirren trailer is amazing, and so much beautiful food in it. My fave cooking movies are NO RESERVATIONS and SIMPLY IRRESISTIBLE.

      No groovy day here, a state of emergency has been proclaimed today because almost all of the cities here are under severe floods, we even have dead people! I haven't been out in three days because of the constant rain

      Delete
    3. Yikes. I read your comment later on
      another blog. Stay safe and dry.

      PS: The omelet looked over cooked
      and dry to me. But I'd still watch it
      if it was free and a good movie.

      There's been a few food movies that
      I started watching and then after about
      30 minutes or 20, I switched off.

      Delete
    4. I liked the shade of that orange coloured sauce she was making....
      I watch all cooking movies, I positively adore them... especially if there is romance in it too :)

      Delete
  15. Ah MACBETH... bring forth the witches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bubble bubble toil and trouble.... role of my life....

      Delete
    2. Where's a witch to restore our happiness when you need one?

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.