Thursday, August 31, 2023

SAM NEILL JOINED BY FRANCES O'CONNOR AND A MASSIVE NEW CAST IN THE TWELVE AWARD WINNING SERIES SEASON TWO!

   THE TWELVE SERIES  
SEASON TWO CASTING
After the success of the award winning Australian ten part drama THE TWELVE Foxtel has announced the start of production and new cast for the second season of the court drama. Sam Neill remains as the lawyer from the first season with Frances O'Connor joining him alongside  Tasma Walton,
Sam Neill and Frances O'Connor will lead the cast
Kris McQuade, Amy Mathews, Erroll Shand, Fayssal Bazzi, Josh McKenzie, Anthony Brandon Wong, Stefanie Caccamo, Sharon Johal, Luke Pegler, Adriano Cappelletta, Nelson Baker, Greg McNeill, Suesha Rana, Brad Francis, Keith Robinson, Isabelle Bäsén, Shareena Clanton,
Luke Pegler and Josh McKenzie will also star
Anthony Hayes, Myles Pollard, Gerald Lepkowski, Katherine Pearson, Caroline Brazier, Kaila Ferrelli, Jennah Bannear and Steve Le Marquand! The drama will again follow a trial as seen through the lens of the 12 new jury members, ordinary members of the public with their own realities and struggles.

4 comments:

  1. Hello my dear!
    A very interesting entry.
    thank you for sharing it!
    Greetings from Poland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think we get this one here. Lord help the person on trial if I'm ever selected for jury duty. I'd be pissed for even getting called in and probably wouldn't judge fairly. Jason did a round once and said it was interesting. I did a mock trial that a law firm paid me $200 to sit through and I was bored to tears and zoned out a few times. I just can't with those things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot remember if someone bought it in USA, I thought it aired on Sundance, or something, but I might not be right. We do not have juries like that here.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.