Tuesday, August 15, 2023

SEE BRADLEY COOPER, MATT BOMER IN MAESTRO BIOPIC TRAILER ON FAMOUS COMPOSER LEONARD BERNSTEIN

   MAESTRO TRAILER FOR  
BRADLEY COOPER NEW FILM
Netflix has released first trailer for new drama biopic MAESTRO which will hit cinemas in November and then stream on the streamer December 20th ahead of Christmas holidays. This is the second time that Bradley Cooper takes the director's seat after A Star is Born and he also takes the lead role of famous pianist and composer Leonard Bernstein.
THE STORY OF THE FILM
spans over 30 years in telling the beautifully complex story of the marriage between Bernstein and his wife, Felicia Montealegre (Carey Mulligan)! He had his conducting debut at the New York Philharmonic at 25 when the conductor took ill; without even rehearsing, Bernstein did so well his star was launched the next day when his feat made the front page of The New York Times. Matt Bomer plays one of his gay lovers that he had outside the marriage. The film will premiere at Venice first!

10 comments:

  1. Carey Mulligan playing a Costarican woman and no Latino complaining. Matt Bomer probably plays Tom Cothran the man for whom Bernstein dared to leave his wife. He returned to Felicia when she was dying of cancer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find Mulligan terribly boring, she is not a bad actress, just lacking in charisma and screen presence. As far as I know, she was always accepting towards her husband's gay needs and when they split they always lived like they are still together until her death. It is a special case living with a bi person, you just have to love both of their sides and accept it, or if you cannot just don't be with them.

      Delete
    2. I'll never understand how Mulligan became a star. Felicia understood that her husband couldn't come out of the closet at a time homosexuality was still a crime in the USA, but she was not a common "beard." They were devoted to each other, managed to have three children, and he never went after other women, only men. Moreover, he was a genius and being married to one demands a very patient spouse.

      Delete
    3. It is true, also being married to an artist as we are all crazy to a certain extent.

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure if this is one for me. I was a bit bored with the trailer. I do like Matt Bomer though, so that could change my mind about watching this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will watch it only for Bomer and Bradley smooching and possibly doing more than that LOL There has always been a story that Cooper is bi, so this is very hot.

      Delete
    2. I watched the trailer and thought, my I never noticed how big Bradley's nose is. Then I read something today about how he's getting crap for the extra large prosthetic nose he wore for this film. So, they did a good job with makeup because it fooled me!

      Delete
    3. His family says papa would have loved Bradleys big nose LOL

      Delete
  3. Love him! I thought I like both Kris Kristofferson and Cooper in A Star is Born. When I thought of not watching it when I saw he was partnering with Lady Gaga...I am glad that I did. This one sounds like a good one too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gaga was bad in acting parts and brilliant and singing ones, but Bradley was just amazing, he was so convincing as a drunkard, that I thought he really is one in real life too LOL Scorsese and Spielberg have pretty much accepted him into their circles and deem him their heir so they produced this one above too.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.