Saturday, August 5, 2023

AFRICA JUST GOT HOTTER WITH ANDREW W. WALKER GOING ON A SAFARI ROMANCE IN NEW HALLMARK MOVIE TRAILER!

   A SAFARI ROMANCE  
TRAILER WITH ANDREW WALKER
The movie airs August 12th!
Africa has just become hotter, people, with our favourite Hallmark hunk, the wildly gorgeous Andrew W. Walker going on A SAFARI ROMANCE in a new romantic movie which will heat up the summer schedule over at Hallmark August 12th! Brittany Bristow takes the female lead as Megan Henry, a down-to-earth wildlife biologist, working on a project that will foster protection of wildlife in Africa, who is forced to team up with a theme park designer, Tim Ericson, played by Andrew W. Walker, who wants to create an over-the-top safari attraction. The movie directed by Leif Bristow and written by Agnes Bristow, was shot down in Cape Town in South Africa. Check out the trailer below and tell us will you watch the film which is a part of Hallmark's Summer Nights Saturday line up?

8 comments:

  1. That actually might be fun to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope we get to see plenty of exotic animals here! Have a fantastic and SUNNY day! We have terrible summer weather this year...RAIN without end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have torrential rains and twisters and cellular storms, wrecking homes and roofs every weekend and also a week ahead will be rainy non stop with temps going down to 11 degrees at night LOL We will start to grow fungus everywhere.

      Delete
  3. It does look cute! I always love movies shot in Africa. The wildlife is just so beautiful there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. Though I'd still love to go on an African safari some day. I think it would be so neat to see the animals in their natural habitats, from the safety of a car though. Like I mentioned on Facebook, I have a friend here that breeds horses. Someone in Africa is trying to set up tours on horseback and she's been tapped to lead the project. She spent a month there in July getting the first phase off the ground. I know she'd give me a hella good discount, but horseback riding ain't for me. My luck, the horse would buck me off and I'd get eaten by a lion.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I do not believe in riding.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.