Wednesday, June 8, 2022

TRAVEL PAST SPACE AND TIME IN STRANGE WORLD DISNEY + ANIMATED ADVENTURE MOVIE TRAILER WITH JAKE GYLLENHAAL! NETFLIX' SEA BEAST TRAILER WITH KARL URBAN, DAN STEVENS! ANIMATED MOVIES MIRLO AND THE MAGICAL OPUS FROM EMIRATES AND KAYARA FROM PERU


 MIRLO ANIMATED FILM  
AND THE MAGICAL OPUS
We are enjoying animated movies today, starting with the first look at feature animation movie MIRLO AND THE MAGICAL OPUS which is currently in production over in United Arab Emirates under the helm of  Ayman Jamal and Khurram H. Alavi. In the beautiful city of Córdoba, King Maliq was known as the greatest musician of all. That is, until Maliq's Kingdom is taken over by the jealous Dragone who does the unimaginable by imprisoning Cordoba and banning all music but his own.
 
  KAYARA ANIMATION  
FROM THE LAND OF INCAS
Kayara is in production over in Peru
After Ainbo, which became an international hit, Peru is preparing another animated adventure movie for us titled KAYARA. The female oriented CGI film feature set against the backdrop of the Incan civilisation will be directed by Cesar Zelada. The Spanish Peruvian co-production follows the adventures of a young Inca woman who aspires to join the elite male-only Chasqui messengers. In her quest Kayara overcomes challenges and discovers the ancient stories of her land and people. You can check out the first image from the film above.

  THE SEA BEAST TRAILER  
A HIGH SEAS ADVENTURE
Sea Beast arrives July 8th!
Netflix has released official trailer and poster for their high seas adventure THE SEA BEAST which will swim onto the streamer July 8th! Karl Urban, Dan Stevens and Jared Harris lead the voice cast of the pic set in an era when terrifying beasts roamed the seas and monster hunters were celebrated heroes. None were more beloved than the great Jacob Holland (Urban). But when young Maisie Brumble stows away on his fabled ship, he’s saddled with an unexpected ally. Together they embark on an epic journey into uncharted waters and make history. Chris Williams directed the movie.
 


 STRANGE WORLD TRAILER 
NEW ANIMATED ADVENTURE
The adventure begins November 23rd
If you are looking for something to watch with your kids, check out the trailer for STRANGE  WORLD animated movie from director Don Hall (Oscar winning “Big Hero 6,” “Raya and the Last Dragon”), which will stream on Disney + November 23rd. Jake Gyllenhaal lends his voice to Searcher Clade, the son of a steadfast explorer. The original action adventure journeys deep into an uncharted and treacherous land where fantastical creatures await the legendary Clades, a family of explorers whose differences threaten to topple their latest, and by far, most crucial mission. Travel past space and time to a place of infinite mystery.

11 comments:

  1. My husband enjoys animated movies if they are good. He just finished animated star trek Prodigy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope he liked it. I'm watching Star Trek Strange New Worlds.

      Delete
  2. You know I am always down for fun animated movies. It's always a nice distraction from reality.

    On a side note, I have been reading your blog every day, I just couldn't comment because we've been out of town and I only had my ipad with me. For some reason, I can no longer comment on your blog with my ipad. Can we bitch one more time about how bad this new commenting system is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So it's not just me!!! I used to be able to comment on phone. My picture would disappear, but I could still comment. Lately, I can't do squat on my iphone!

      Delete
    2. It is difficult to comment even using internet browsers on your computer. Do you have some kind of protection on your phones? If you can disable it for commenting it should do the trick like it does with browser. In my Firefox I have to unclick the protection which is on the left of the address field above in order to comment on any blog.

      Delete
    3. It doesn't matter what I do, I can't comment with the ipad. It wants me to sign in with my Google account, then it keeps taking me back to the "sign in to comment" page. It's so frustrating! It's not just your blog either. I've had this happen on quite a few others as well lately, too :( And here they keep telling us to make our blogs mobile friendly, then they change everything and it is anything BUT mobile friendly!!

      Delete
    4. Well, you always have to sign into Google in order to comment, so that is nothing new. Most of the protection that we have on computers and phones protects us from cookies and they are required in order to comment, so you just have to sign in.
      I did send a message to Blogger and told them about the problem, hope they will solve it somehow, but I am not optimistic as this is all about browsers and privacy.
      Even when I am commenting here on my blog I have to disable protection, but as soon as I move onto another blog I have to do it again so that they can send me cookies and recognise me as Dezmond.

      Delete
    5. I do sign in. Click comment and then it tells me to sign in again. It's one stupid continuous loop getting me nowhere. It's just easier these days to wait until I have my laptop in front of me to blog visit, though I really hate using a computer and being tied to my desk.

      Delete
    6. You do? I don't use phone for internet at all LOL just the desktop computer.

      Delete
  3. These all look good. I bet my kids will make me watch Strange World a bazillion times. Is it me, or are the colors so similar that everything is sorta blending together in that one though? Even the text is in a similar color making it barely stand out.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.