Monday, August 9, 2021

PREMIUM SPOTLIGHT ON ADRIEN BRODY'S 19TH CENTURY SET GOTHIC TV SERIES CHAPELWAITE BASED ON STEPHEN KING'S JERUSALEM'S LOT!

   CHAPELWAITE TV SERIES   
READY 2 SCARE U THIS MONTH
Adrien Brody is leading Chapelwaite
Let us face it, people, ever since I've been spying I don't remember that we've ever had such a nasty and bland summer as this one was, even the previous one which hit us in the middle of a deadly disease outbreak had tons of great series and this one has next to none: beside North Water that is airing on AMC and Nine Perfect Strangers that starts at the end of the month, the only other new show we can look forward to is period set horror series CHAPELWAITE which will arrive August 22nd based on Stephen King's Jerusalem's Lot. It has been shot, with certain difficulties, last summer, and is finally getting to the small screens.
THE STORY OF CHAPELWAITE
Set in the 1850s, it follows Captain Charles Boone (Adrien Brody), who relocates his family of three children to his ancestral home in the small, seemingly sleepy town of Preacher’s Corners, Maine after his wife dies at sea.
Adrien Brody leads the cast of the new historical horror
However, Charles will soon have to confront the secrets of his family’s sordid history, and fight to end the darkness that has plagued the Boones for generations. Emily Hampshire is Rebecca Morgan, an ambitious young
Chapelwaite will air in eight episodes from August 22nd
woman who left Preacher’s Corners to attend Mount Holyoke College, and has returned home with an advance to write a story for the new and prestigious Atlantic Magazine. Her writer’s block lifts when Boone arrives in town with his
Emily Hampshire takes the female lead in the series
children, and despite her mother’sprotests, Rebecca applies to be governess of the infamous Chapelwaite manor and the Boone family in order to write about them. In doing so, Rebecca will not only craft the next great gothic novel, she’ll
The series is based on a Stephen King novella.
unravel a mystery that has plagued her own family for years. Trina Corkum, Gord Rand and Allegra Fulton also star in the ten episode historical horror series. The latest trailer below looks about ten times more bizarre than the previous ones, so be warned! I screamed, I screamed a lot!

10 comments:

  1. My husband enjoys Stephen King's book and Adrien Brody is not bad..I definitely will recommend him to watch this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love scary! I am hoping Chapelwaite will be as good as it sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to love this one, I really do. I probably won't since we know how they f up Stephen's books when they go to film, but I'm going to watch it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still not sure if I will watch it or not, I wanted before, but this trailer shows bloodshed and too much horror.

      Delete
  4. Hopefully next Summer will be better than this one! This one isn't for me, but at least it's something? We ended up buying Jungle Cruise last night since as a treat for the kids. I was a little disappointed. It was watchable, but not worth the extra fee they charged!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, fun, but not the best of films, would be better with Chris Evans or Ryan Reynolds instead the wooden Dwayne. I did love Jack Whitehall in it, though, such a dandy gent.

      Delete
    2. That's the first I've seen of Jack Whitehall. Dandy gent seems to fit him well. But, I do love the Rock! Or maybe I just like to look at him? lol

      Delete
    3. Whitehall is in that red dog giant movie too, but it has been postponed this week.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.