Friday, August 6, 2021

ASHTON KUTCHER, REESE WITHERSPOON TO LEAD YOUR PLACE OR MINE ROMCOM AT NETFLIX! TIM MCGRAW, FAITH HILL TO LEAD PERIOD SET YELLOWSTONE PREQUEL SERIES 1883

   YOUR PLACE OR MINE  
ASHTON KUTCHER AND REESE WITHERSPOON TO LEAD CAST
That is quite an unusual pairing. Ashton Kutcher and Reese Witherspoon will lead YOUR PLACE OR MINE romantic comedy movie over at Netflix. Written by Aline Brosh McKenna, who also has directorial
Reese will also produce through her production company
debut with it, the film revolves around two best friends who live on opposite coasts and swap homes for a week and see their whole lives change. Kinda like that Holiday movie with Kate Winslet and Judd Law.
 
  YELLOWSTONE PREQUEL 1883  
TO BE TOPLINED BY TIM MCGRAW!
It will be a period set prequel to Paramount + series Yellowstone with Tim McGraw and his wife Faith Hill leading the cast with Sam Elliott.
Tim McGraw will be the father of the family
1883 follows the Dutton family as they embark on a journey west through the Great Plains toward the last bastion of untamed America. It is a stark retelling of Western expansion, and an intense study of one family fleeing poverty to seek a better future in America’s promised land — Montana. McGraw and Hill will portray James and Margaret Dutton, the respective patriarch and matriarch of the Dutton family. Sam Elliott (who hopefully won't be as off putting as he is in The Ranch sitcom) is set to play Shea Brennan, a tough-as-nails cowboy with immense sadness in his past. He has the herculean task of guiding a group from Texas to Montana, and he does not suffer fools.

16 comments:

  1. I like Reese and Ashton so we'll see. Hopefully it's good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We can only hope and pray! I generally like Ashton, but he became kinda disgusting to me after revealing he and his wife do not bathe their kids often.

      Delete
    2. They don't? Let me guess... to save the planet that doesn't need saving?

      Delete
    3. They are just lazy ass feckers using stupid excuses.

      Delete
  2. The rom com sounds delightful and like something my brain could take these days. The Yellowstone prequel also sounds pretty good! Yellowstone is on my watch list for when we get more time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't watched the original series, not my cup, but I might this one, although I cannot tolerate Sam Elliott.

      Delete
  3. Not a fan of Ashton Kutcher and Reese Witherspoon, but if the story is good, I might give them a chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't expect it will be better than Holiday.

      Delete
  4. I was thinking the first sounded a lot like The Holiday.

    Tim and Faith in a movie together? Yes, please! I love them! Faith has always been my girl crush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are ever so cute, I've recently seen him for the first time without that hat and I couldn't believe how cute his hair is, the cutest ever, don't know why he is covering something so pretty.

      Delete
    2. For real! I remember seeing him without his hat on in his first movie role and thought the same thing. He should go without the hat more! However, he is incredibly skinny in real life. We were about 5 rows back at his concert a few years back and my mom and I were both taken aback with how skinny he was. To the point we both wondered if he was suffering an illness. I suppose that's show biz for you though. Get to the point of thin to look good on screen even if it makes you look ill in person.

      Delete
    3. I've never seen a hair cuter than his, I just wanted to pet him like a kitten LOL
      Yes, most of them are smaller than you think. I remember that time when I drop unannounced to Adrian Brody's set and saw him in reality, he is so small and tiny! I thought he was like two meters tall.

      Delete
  5. Yup, it's totally givin' me Kate Winslet/Cameron Diaz movie vibes 😏

    Don't know though, could be good 🤷‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We never know indeed. At least Ashton is hotter than the godawful Jack Black....

      Delete
  6. Yeah, I total thought of The Holiday. Hope it's fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holidays were the essential element in that one.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.