Thursday, July 11, 2019

NETFLIX RELEASES FIRST PHOTOS FROM THE FOURTH SEASON OF THE LAST KINGDOM 9TH CENTURY EPIC SAGA AS JAMIE BLACKLEY, STEFANIE MARTINI JOIN ALEXANDER DREYMON

'THE LAST KINGDOM'
SEASON FOUR PHOTOS ARE IN
Good news, people: Netflix has released first photos of Alexander Dreymon in the fourth season of their super popular 9th century epic series THE LAST KINGDOM which is currently in production. Bad news: it seems
Alexander Dreymon returns to the role of Uhtred, the braves man in the kingdom
it won't air any time soon, but sometime next year. Alexander Dreymon is again playing Lord Uhtred of Bebanburg who, after the death of King Alfred of
The fourth season should be based on 2013 The Pagan Lord book
Wessex, will now have to lend his help and support to his son against his ruthless mother and her evil minions. As we've seen at the end of season three, she has no intention of respecting her late husband's final wish of Uhtred
The new season should arrive sometime in 2020
becoming the new king's right hand and the protector of the kingdom. The new ten episode season of the historical series is being shot over in Hungary.
Finan and Uhtred will get into new mischievous adventures no doubt
If the producers will stick to the Bernard Cornwell's books the new season should see Uhtred's grown up kids as well! Beside Mark Rowley, Ian Hart, Arnas Fedaravicius, Toby Regbo, Millie Brady and others in the old
Large battle scenes are being shoot near Budapest, Hungary
cast, we will also see Stefanie Martini as Eadith, Uhtred's new love, and always lovely Jamie Blackley as Aethelred’s new right hand Eardwulf.

8 comments:

  1. I like the pictures of Uhtred (outfit, hairstyle, weapon), and the battle scene in the last picture.
    This historical series seems to be quite popular worldwide, both due to plot and characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've changed his hair over the seasons, I like it when men shave the hair around their temples, it is very handsome.

      Delete
  2. My mom will be both thrilled and disappointed by this news. She's got Uhtred as her screensaver. It's her "celebrity" crush, but she really does like the show too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is so cute! I've recently watched him in a movie in which he and Matt Smith were two gay lovers in preWW2 Berlin, a very cute film and I do think he is wonderfully gay :) Although my faves in the series are Sythric and Finan!

      Delete
    2. I haven't watched him in anything else. Then again, I haven't been watching much of anything this year. I keep waiting for this madness to calm down around here, but it never lets up. Some day I will not be taxi, maid, and chef to everyone. Me thinks I'll finally breathe a sigh of relief on my 46th birthday. I'm counting down the days! Less than 5.5 years to go :P

      Delete
    3. Lucky you, dahlink, you have your 40s to look forward to! I don't think I will ever be given any respite, I will have to work all day till I drop... which might be any time soon LOL

      Delete
  3. I was hoping for a 4th season . cant wait till it's release. I'm so excited for more of this series. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.