Friday, January 22, 2016

'HOLLOW CROWN: WAR OF ROSES' TEASER WITH BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH, JUDI DENCH! STEVEN SPIELBERG'S 'BIG FRIENDLY GIANT' GETS BRAND NEW POSTER!

STEVEN SPIELBERG'S 'THE BFG'
 GETS BRAND NEW POSTER!
Today you can check out the very first and rather delightful poster for Steven  Spielberg's THE BFG or THE BIG FRIENDLY GIANT with little Ruby Barnhill and Mark Rylance (or his massive foot). Out this July, the adventure is set in a world where little orphan Queen Sophie and her tall friend have to wrangle rampaging giants.


HOLLOW CROWN: WAR OF ROSES
  FIRST TEASER WITH JUDI DENCH, BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH 
In video department, BBC Two has released the first teaser for the new series in their HOLLOW CROWN saga, this time THE WAR OF ROSES coming soon to the small screens. As the part of Shakespeare festival, celebrating the 400th anniversary of the bard's death, the three part series will bring new adaptations of  HENRY VI in two TV films and RICHARD III as one, describing rebellion in France, Civil War in England, rise and fall of Joan Of Arc! Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Tom Sturidge will be wearing crowns together with the supporting cast which includes Hugh Bonneville, Keeley Hawes and Sally Hawkins!

33 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. agreed! But only if 'Shakespearean' doesn't give you trouble, Fran :)

      Delete
  2. Wow. So much awesomeness there. That BFG looks awesome, and who doesn't love Cumberbatch in a crown. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad to hear you like today's offer, Friday isn't usually this interesting :)

      Delete
  3. Great poster for The BFG. I'm eager to see this since I loved the book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The BFG has a lovely poster. That trailer was pretty good. Hey Cumberbatch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Roald Dahl books and really enjoyed The BFG. I had no idea it was being made into a movie again. This looks like it will be awesome! :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, hope it will be sweet and family friendly the Spielberg style

      Delete
  6. So maybe I'll figure out what the BFG is? Maybe not. (I took one of those silly online quizzes about which Roald Dahl character I was, and I got the BFG. I've been scratching my head since.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Likeing the look of the Hollow Crown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Likeing the look of the Hollow Crown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. BFG was one of my favorite books when I was a kid. I am sooo excited for this film!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can't wait to watch the Hollow Crown. Benedict Cumberbatch looks amazing as a king.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you didn't miss the first series either with Hiddles!

      Delete
  11. I love the book. I hope I'll at least like the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the poster of BFG..I guess it will worth a wait :)

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.