Friday, January 15, 2016

'EMPIRE' RENEWED FOR SEASON 3 AFTER TARAJI P. HENSON'S GOLDEN GLOBE WIN! 'SECRET LIFE OF PETS' SNOWBALL BUNNY CLIP IS HERE AND IT'S NOT WHAT YOU'D EXPECT

'EMPIRE' TO OPEN THE DOORS
OF LYON'S DEN FOR 3RD SEASON
Yes, yes, you will taste Cookie's cookies again! Fox has officially renewed their leading TV series EMPIRE for the third season ahead of the airing of the spring part of its second season March 30th! No wonder at all since it got both popular and critical acclaim, with Taraji P. Henson winning best actress in a drama Golden Globe this month and with viewership reaching 20 million and above each week. Although the second season saw a small drop among viewers, it is still number one broadcast TV series. Terrence Howard and Jussie Smollett also star in the saga of the family of hip hop and r'n'b music moguls. The end of the winter season saw Naomi Campbell's character take over the EMPIRE!


'SECRET LIFE OF PETS'
SNOWBALL BUNNY CLIP IS HERE
The only video I have for you today is a hilarious new clip from this summer's THE SECRET LIFE OF PETS animated movie but I can't establish whether it's sweet or if it actually turns me away from watching the film. It features Kevin Hart's little bunny who is not what you might expect. The white bunny named Snowball (who is insanely cute and also just insane) is actually building an army of abandoned pets determined to take revenge on all happy-owned pets and their owners.

21 comments:

  1. I'll have to tell my dad's wife the good news. She loves Empire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, with some of the actors in the Pets movie, I imagine there's quite a bit of masked crudeness in the film. We'll still see it since I think it does look like an overall funny film.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, we'll see it, but I thought it would be something totally else, previous trailers were much more original. That being said, we loved the cat at the end of this one that plays with bunny's poop :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't seen Empire, but I am sure there are lots of people thrilled that it was picked back up. This was the first time hearing anything about the pet movie. The bunny definitely has a scary side!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EMPIRE is really good, I thought I'd hate it since I can't stand hiphop, but that show is so well written and so dynamic that it is a delight to watch :)

      Delete
  4. EMPIRE is really something! I can't wait to see the next season. And I bet my kids would love Snowball :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love EMPIRE too especially Cookie and Jamal

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.