Friday, November 4, 2011

BORING TRAILER FOR CHANNING TATUM'S "21 JUMP STREET"! NEW BOND IS CALLED "SKYFALL"! POSTER FOR HENRY CAVILL'S "THE COLD LIGHT OF DAY"! "WRATH OF TITANS" EPIC GETTING 3RD PART!

 As you know Hollywood Spy is a huge fan of Henry Cavill and has been supporting his career from the very beginning. After shining in THE TUDORS, he is finally getting huge roles he
deserves in IMMORTALS this year and then in MAN OF STEEL. But there's another film he already finished. I wrote about THE COLD LIGHT OF DAY many times before, but now we have the first poster. This interesting action thriller shot in Spain, follows a young Wall Street trader (Henry Cavill) whose family is kidnapped on a vacation to Spain. He's left with only hours to find them, uncover a government conspiracy and the connection between their disappearance and his father's secrets. The cast also includes Bruce Willis and Sigourney Weaver. It's released next April and I hope we shall see a trailer soon.

HOLLYWOOD SPY HEADLINES
Although the sequel to the recent blockbuster WRATH OF THE TITANS is yet to be released, with the premiere scheduled for March 2012 (and we still haven't seen a single photo, poster or a
trailer), Warner Bros. has already hired writers to pen the third part of CLASH OF THE TITANS epic. Meanwhile, the 2nd part WRATH OF THE TITANS has Sam Worthington, Liam Neeson, Ralph Fiennes and Rosamund Pike in the cast. As "MovieWeb" reports the official title for James Bond 23 is SKYFALL. The film which will star Daniel Craig, Ralph Fiennes, Javier Bardem, Judi Dench, Ben Whishaw, and is being directed by Sam Mandes, will see  Bond's loyalty to M being tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.

I totally didn't find this trailer funny, thought it was really bad and having nothing hilarious in it at all, but maybe some of you might like it? It's the first one for the remake of 21 JUMP STREET in which Channing Tatum and some guy called Jonah Hill play two ordinary street policemen who get assigned to an elite squad
of young undercover cops in order to infiltrate some high school and fight crime in it. As you remember, back in the late 1980's this was a relatively popular show with now famous Johnny Depp. Check out the trailer and tell me if you like it or not? The film is out next March.

27 comments:

  1. I found the trailer alright. Not amazing, but the movie seems like it could be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you, at least, like it, Dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dezzy - You know I'm a Sam W fan. Go TITANS. LOL
    And that pic with Henry is delish. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be watching The Cold Light of Day! Henry looks quite nice in that poster. Only a few more days until Immortals. :))

    And I'll pass on 21 Jump Street. I lived through the first one. Didn't really think we needed a remake.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like s shotty remake of the tv show, prob will be a bargain bin buy if anything. I hope the new Bruce Willis one is good, but who knows.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Henry, is looking fine on that poster! He was my fav on "The Tudors".

    I love Jonah Hill, too...what does that say about me?! lol ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. God that trailer was awful. What have they done to MY 21 Jump Street?!! They've turned it into a mess of a comedy that looks utterly horrific. Wow, you go from complex plots and slick looking characters to fart jokes and fat jokes. How juvenile, the cops are even less mature than the kids.

    Can't wait for Immortals. Just 7 more days.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to watch 21 Jump Street as a kid and I don't remember it being at all like that! How did it become a comedy? Funny though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard that Jump Street might be good due to the actors in it but that's what other people have told me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. noooooooooooooooooooooo....they've killed 21 jump street! Where is the cool??? Where is Johnny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Same here, didn't like the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. well, no trailer like those for disney movies...really make you think the movie is okay.:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You're right it's awful, the original was better (it's been a while though).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Is it wrong that I really thought the trailer looked funny?

    :-)

    Have a good weekend Dezzy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Maybe they should re-title: "21 DUMP STREET." I don't care if Johnny Depp makes a cameo, like most remakes/updates, it's going to suck.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Shells
    yep, two delightful gents, although, admittedly, Henry does have much more acting talent and charisma than Sam, who is just gorgeous :)

    @Luanne
    ah, I wish I had a cinema in my city so that I could watch IMMORTALS with the US premiere too :(

    @Pat
    I also hope the new film with Henry, Sigourney and Bruce will be good, and I have my hopes up since it's a European production

    ReplyDelete
  17. @Ella
    he does look stunning in the poster.
    It says that you have conflicting tastes :)))

    @Melsy
    yep, I wanted to smile soo badly at the trailer, since you know I like Channing, but it just didn't make me laugh at all. Not even for a second, I kept waiting waiting waiting and nothing. Looks like an extremely cheap kind of film for stupefying cinema going people around the world :( Studios really takes us for granted.

    @Clarissa
    yes, this is something totally different, sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. @DWei
    wonder which actors you have in mind, haven't seen any good ones in the trailer :)

    @Lyndy
    the cool has left the building :((

    @Rgers
    it's a bad trailer :(

    ReplyDelete
  19. @Maybe
    so I reckon you actually liked it...

    @Lurk
    more than 20 years... which makes me wonder how old is Johhny Depp?

    @Scott
    off course it is wrong, go sit in the corner and give me 100 Hail Marys :)

    @Josh
    yep, I like your title better :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. They're making a movie of 21 Jump Street? That doesn't sound like a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  21. New Bond movie? D:

    ReplyDelete
  22. What wont they remake into a movie these days..... Im waiting for The Alf movie myseelf.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bond movies are some of the few that my whole family will consent to watch...looking forward to Skyfall.

    ReplyDelete
  24. @Megan
    yep, like they remaking many other things from the 80's :)

    @Pesos
    yep, 23rd one :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. @Steve
    oh, Steve, ALF movie would be the best thing ever :) Oh, how I love the alien from Melmac as a kid :)

    @Lizzy
    he he ... than the family will have something to watch next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I was too late for the trailer but sounds like I didn't miss much.

    Cold Light might be promising.

    ReplyDelete
  27. ah, crap, I put a new one immediately :)

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.