Monday, May 15, 2023

LUKE EVANS, MICHAEL SHEEN, TOM CULLEN, ANEURIN BARNARD TO STAR IN NEW BBC SERIES THE WAY! SHAWN MENDES SONG TO FEATURE IN NEW ANIMATED MOVIE ADVENTURE BUTTERFLY TALE

  THE WAY BBC DRAMA  
TO STAR LUKE EVANS, TOM CULLEN, MICHAEL SHEEN
BBC One has just announced their new 3 part drama THE WAY about an ordinary family caught up in an extraordinary chain of events that ripple out from their home town. Steffan Rhodri, Mali Harries, Sophie Melville, Callum Scott Howells and Michael Sheen lead the cast as the Driscoll family with! Luke Evans stars as a mercenary in pursuit of the Driscolls, with Tom Cullen and Aneurin Barnard also in the cast. THE WAY taps into the social and political chaos of today’s world by imagining a civil uprising which begins in a small industrial town. Fleeing unrest, The Driscolls are forced to escape the country they’ve always called home and the certainties of their old lives. Will they be overwhelmed by their memories of the past, or will they lay their ghosts to rest and take the risk of an unknown future?
 
 BUTTERFLY TALE ANIMATION 
TO HAVE SHAWN MENDES SINGING AN ORIGINAL SONG
Butterfly Tale is currently in production
And he will be singing in it just like he did in Lyle, Lyle Crocodile. According to Variety, Shawn Mendes will have his original new song Something Big featured in new animated movie BUTTERFLY TALE from Pink Parrot Media.
 
BUTTERFLY TALE 
is an animated feature film for the whole family set along the diverse, picturesque, and ever-changing backdrop of the great Monarch butterfly migration. The lead characters are voiced by Tatiana Maslany and Aladdin's Mena Massoud. A heartwarming tale of a gutsy and loveable yet inept, one-winged butterfly, named Patrick who stows away in a milkweed trailer in order to be part of the journey of a lifetime. With his best friend, a goofy caterpillar named Marty, and Jennifer, a butterfly who is afraid of heights, Patrick will become an unlikely hero. But first he must face his fear, embrace his uniqueness and triumph over adversity while battling changing weather patterns, humans and three evil birds bent on revenge. It is a tale of adventure, self-realization and heroism told with humour whose message is that our differences are less important than the bonds we share, and it is in adversity that our true character shines through.

12 comments:

  1. I like those short bbc series..lengthy tv series usually tire me quickly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes like them, sometimes I feel it is not enough, depends on the genre. Their short three or four episode series have not been overly popular, but they are probably cheaper for BBC.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for the trailer for the butterfly one. Looks delightful! I still haven't seen Lyle Lyle, but I do have it on my Netflix queue. I was going to play it last night as I was working, but was pestered with a nasty migraine that left me vomiting all night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry to hear it, deary, hope you got better during the day. I also ate something nasty today and had to take a probiotic to settle my stomach. I will be on quinoa and chard tomorrow.

      Delete
    2. As the day progressed, I did feel better. Think I'm just working too hard. We're off to Georgia in a few days and I plan to just sit and rest for 4 days. Well, aside from selling my wares, but I usually work on those days too. This time, I won't LOL
      Sorry your tummy was upset. On those days I have to skip the greens and just stick with rice and broth. Are you better now?

      Delete
    3. What do you mean you work those days too? You carry the laser machine with you and laser away in front of the customers?

      Not fully well, when I disrupt my indigestion it usually takes weeks to recover. I think I should not have eaten a bit of pickled diced onions that I had for lunch yesterday with zucchini and oat flour patties.

      Delete
    4. No, I don't take the laser. I do take spoons to sand, magnets to glue the backings to, key chain hardware to key up... things like that. The job is just never ending.

      Was it the combination of the 3 or do you think it was the onions or zucchini that did it to you? I love onions but I have to be careful not to overdo it on them. Zucchini I've never had an issue with. How is the diet going? Have you fully adjusted to your new eating habits or are you still having any cravings for the old things you used to eat?

      Delete
    5. Oh, so the smaller things, but then again I have never seen the laser so maybe it is mobile too LOL

      I think I left onions too long outside the fridge and they got bad probably.

      No, I do not have cravings for bread, for sugar and I mostly do not even feel hungry even though I barely eat these days LOL I think when you incorporate healthy types of flour like oats, corn, millet and buckwheat, they fill your tummy better and you also do not have drops of insulin levels. I made rice flour scones during the weekend and felt hunger for the first time in days, as rice flour is not that nutritive, it is healthy, but not as much as the other ones. Also not eating sugar at all does things to your metabolism. I don't even make raw sweets anymore, I just take some peanuts or dry raisins or dates in the afternoons and fruit.

      Dinners are the most difficult for me, because I can no longer eat a sandwich or something, but I cover them with soups, fresh salads, healthy scones or puffed millet or corn cakes with some humus or sour cream. Not sure how I will do it over summer when the heat goes up, cannot eat soups then.

      Delete
  3. I like Shawn Mendes. The animation characters look cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is lovely, his supposed gurlfriend not so much LOL

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.