Monday, May 29, 2023

SEE FOR HER SINS PSYCHOLOGICAL THRILLER SERIES TRAILER! 1ST SAMANTHA MORTON IMAGES FROM THE BURNING GIRLS MINI SERIES

 
  FOR HER SINS TRAILER  
NEW CHANNEL 5 DRAMA
Starting next Monday June 5th and continuing each night over at Channel 5 is new psychological thriller series FOR HER SINS in which Jo Joyner plays Laura, a woman who has the perfect family on paper – a loving husband and two beautiful children. But like any family there are cracks in their perfect veneer. Cracks that Emily (Rachel Shenton), a charismatic stranger is hell bent on exploiting. We see Laura led down an increasingly dangerous path as Emily nurtures Laura’s neuroses about her ability as a mother, fuels tensions in her marriage and reignites an old flame from Laura’s past. But Laura is hiding something too… and these two women are bound by a shared secret, one they have both tried to keep buried. But nothing stays a secret forever.
 

   THE BURNING GIRLS   
FIRST MINI TV SERIES IMAGES
Paramount + has released first images from their new UK original THE BURNING GIRLS based on the novel by CJ Tudor with Samantha Morton in the lead role. Chapel Croft is a village haunted by a dark and turbulent history. Five hundred years ago, Protestant martyrs – including two young girls – were betrayed and burned at the stake. Thirty years ago, two teenage girls disappeared without a trace. And a few weeks ago, the vicar of the local parish hanged himself in the nave of the church. Now, Jack Brooks, a female vicar and single mum to 15-year-old daughter Flo, arrives in Chapel Croft in the hope of a fresh start. However, instead of finding peace in their new home, Jack finds the village rife with conspiracies and secrets, and uncovering the truth can be deadly in a community with a bloody past, where everyone has something to hide.

10 comments:

  1. Good that I have Paramount, I want to see The Burning Girls. Shouldn't Samantha Morton be shooting The Serpent Queen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She defo should, but this was probably shot long time ago and very quickly as all English series. I do not even know if they have scripts for Serpent Two, or if the season has been shot already, hope we get some casting news soon on that and news on Julia and Gilded Age.

      Delete
  2. Both series seem all deal with secrets...Laura and Emily look so much alike...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Methinks Emily should mind her own business. I mean, why bother exposing secrets of a stranger? But it’s true. Nothing stays a secret forever. My poor cousin just found out that our shared grandfather wasn’t his grandfather at all! His mom (my aunt) passed away a few years ago and I don’t think she ever knew her dad wasn’t her birth dad. The magic of those ancestry tests these days led to my cousins discovery. Imagine being 56 and finding out your whole identity was a lie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shocking! Did he found out where he came from? Having an Oliver Twist childhood I've always rather thought I was adopted too, but I resemble my paternal ancestors physically so that ain't true....Plus I don't think anyone would ever give kids to my parents.

      Delete
    2. We still share the same grandmother, so at least he has half of his identity known from his maternal side. Grandma was 2 months pregnant when she married our grandfather, so who knows what happened. She could have had a one night stand, been raped, or even had a relationship before meeting grandpa and knew the baby wasn't his and never told anyone. The dna pointed him to relatives from the paternal side and he is trying to contact those people to see what they know and learn more about his paternal side that way.

      I think many of us wished that we were adopted at some point in our childhoods. Nobody would have given my parents babies either. I remember when I was in second grade I was watching a movie with Matthew Broderick in it (something about saving gorillas) and in my little mind fantasized about him coming to our house, knocking on the door and claiming to be my dad LOL

      Delete
    3. Seems granny was very naughty!

      Delete
    4. Very scandalous to be pregnant before marriage in those times. I wonder if my grandpa even knew his first born wasn't of his blood.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.