Saturday, May 20, 2023

SEE BENOIT MAGIMEL FALL IN LOVE WITH A BEARDED WOMAN IN ROSALIE PERIOD SET MOVIE DRAMA! STELLAR CAST ANNOUNCED FOR ITV SERIES MR BATES VS THE POST OFFICE!

  FIRST ROSALIE IMAGE  
FROM PERIOD SET DRAMA
Straight from Cannes we have the first image of Benoit Magimel and Nadia Tereskiewitz in ROSALIE movie. Rosalie is a young woman in the France of 1870 but she is not a young woman like the others, she hides a secret: since her birth, her face and her body have been covered with hair. She is what is called a bearded woman but never wanted to become a vulgar fairground phenomenon. For fear of being rejected, she was always forced to shave. Until the day when Abel, a debt-ridden café owner, marries her for her dowry without knowing her secret. But Rosalie wants to be seen as a woman, despite her difference, which she no longer wants to hide. Will Abel be able to love her when he finds out the truth?

 MR BATES VS THE POST OFFICE 
ASSEMBLES A STELLAR CAST
And so many British thespians in it: ITV series MR BATES VS THE POST OFFICE will see  Toby Jones play Alan Bates, the former subpostmaster who successfully took the Post Office to the High Court after hundreds of his colleagues had been wrongly accused of theft, fraud and false accounting due to a defective IT system. Ian Hart, Alex Jennings, Will Mellor, Monica Dolan, Adam James, Shaun Dooley will all also star. One of the greatest miscarriages of justice in British legal history, saw many of
Toby Jones, Will Mellor, Adam James will star
the wronged workers prosecuted, some even imprisoned for crimes they never committed, and their lives were irreparably ruined by the scandal. Following the landmark Court of Appeal decision to overturn their criminal convictions, dozens of former sub-postmasters have been exonerated on all counts as they battled to clear their names for over ten years finally proving their innocence and sealing a resounding victory, but all involved believe the fight is not over yet, not by a long way.

10 comments:

  1. This picture of Adam James looks a bit like prince Harry. Toby Jones is an excellent actor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harry the Murderer can only dream of being as good looking and also talented as Adam James! Glad that we are seeing Adam more often on the telly.

      Delete
  2. I would watch MR BATES VS THE POST OFFICE because that sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope someone will air it in USA. The whole case reeks of utter clusterfuck.

      Delete
  3. I’m sure all the post office said was oopsies when they realized the mistake. Like our government likes to do when they eff up. Oops. Sorry. Have a nice life. They are hardly ever held accountable for the mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The post did not even apologize, methinks, they still do not believe it is the fault in the system, bastards.

      Speaking of mistakes, we had a sudden powercut last night, something exploded in our street's electrical post and I spent the whole morning today thinking something in my computer might have got broken too. I had to go out this morning and could check it right away so I spent half of the day with nervous tummy ache, but, thankfully, when I returned, all was right. I swear I died a few deaths today, nothing scares me more than computer down and electricity down. I had about a dozen terrible scenarios going through my head this morning...

      Delete
    2. Those kinds of situations stress me out too. Worrying about data on the computer being lost is a nightmare worth having! I am glad yours was all good and well!

      Delete
    3. We have such a weird season, rainy days, hot temps, and then coldish nights, tons of slugs all around as they enjoy it the most. I had to make a force field made of salt around my cats' dish to keep the slugs aways from it. Them slimy biyachees hate salt, it burns their feet.... If only my hedgehog Jozo would eat them more, but he prefers the cats' food himself LOL

      Delete
    4. You have a hedgehog in your yard? How delightful! They are the cutest! I only have raccoons and possums and yesterday I saw a gopher out there. Is Jozo friendly?

      Delete
    5. I think I mentioned him to you before, deary, he has been with us for more than a decade. I found him once cuddled in a towel in my cats' box and after that he stayed with us. He sleeps in his dens in our yard and sleeps in a box during the winter. He comes out only at night to steal their food LOL He is very cute, when he sees me, he freezes like he thinks he is invisible if he does not move hilarious LOL My neighbours had a proper scare when they saw him once because I have never told me we have him LOL they just saw a hedgehog running through our yard one night and could not believe it. I also have a frog called Claudia and a bat called Ambrosius. He flies out at night and circles over my head when I go outside in the evenings.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.