Saturday, May 6, 2023

SEE JULIETTE BINOCHE, BENOIT MAGIMEL COOKING TOGETHER IN PERIOD SET CULINARY DRAMA THE PASSION OF DODIN BOUFFANT

 PASSION OF DODIN BOUFFANT 
FIRST IMAGE WITH JULIETTE BINOCHE & BENOIT MAGIMEL
Today you can enjoy the first image from Cannes 2023 historical drama THE PASSION OF DODIN BOUFFANT (La Passion de Dodin Bouffant) previously known as La Pot Au Feu, which is out November.  Eugénie (Juliette Binoche), an outstanding cook, has worked for the famous gastronome Dodin (Benoit Magimel) for 20 years. By dint of spending time
Benoit and Juliette were married once and have a daughter, also an actress
together in the kitchen, a loving passion has been built between them where love is closely linked to the practice of gastronomy. From this union are born dishes all more tasty and delicate than the others which go so far as to amaze the greatest of this world. However, Eugénie, eager for freedom, never wanted to marry Dodin. The latter then decides to do something he has never done before: cook for her.

10 comments:

  1. I hope that Eugénie marries Dodin at the end...still quite enjoy Juliette Binoche and Johnny Deep in movie Chocolat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cannot stand that wifebeater, and he was terribly miscast in the film if you read the book which is much better than the adaptation in every respect.

      Delete
  2. I'll marry any man who will cook for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you did not get the memo, but you is already married, deary LOL

      Delete
    2. Yes, and he cooks. And he gets up early to make sure I have a hot cuppa tea waiting for me when I crawl out of bed. I'd have to rethink this whole marriage thing if he didn't LOL

      Delete
    3. How lovely of him. Why do you drink tea before the breakfast? I never understood that with people. I first eat, then drink tea and then brush my teeth not the other way around. But then again, I never crawl out of me bed, I sit up like an arrow LOL

      Delete
    4. I feel sick if I eat food first thing in the morning, but I like a hot tea (even in summer) to get me started. I usually eat about an hour after waking. I also brush my teeth after tea because k don’t want any residue sitting in my teeth staining them. So, at least you get one sit up done in a day. That won’t get you a 6 pack abs, but it’s a start! I practically roll out of bed because I hate leaving it lol

      Delete
    5. I actually have a massive six pack, way more massive than I would want to, I actually don't know what to do with the muscles as they look like I'm pregnant and they won't go away even with my diet.

      I used to enjoy staying in bed but not for years. Now I either feel like I need to poopoo or peepee or like my back with stay stuck if I don't get up, so I prefer getting up to staying in bed and plus I have a strict morning schedule and have not woken up in a natural way but to my alarm for more than a decade.

      Delete
  3. I wish I had someone to cook for me. I hate it! lol

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.