Friday, May 13, 2022

RALPH FIENNES, STANLEY TUCCI, JOHN LITHGOW, ISABELLA ROSSELLINI TO CHOOSE POPE IN CONCLAVE MOVIE! KEVIN SPACEY, ERIC ROBERTS, CHRISTOPHER LAMBERT, JEREMY NEUMARK JONES TO LEAD 1242 MONGOLIAN BATU KHAN EPIC

   FIENNES AND TUCCI   
TO PLAY PRIESTS IN CONCLAVE
And they won't be alone, as Edward Berger's conspiracy movie CONCLAVE will also have John Lithgow as one of the cardinals next to Ralph Fiennes and Stanley Tucci and Isabella Rossellini as a nun.Following the death of the Pope, the reluctant Cardinal Lomeli (Fiennes)
Stanley Tucci and Ralph Fiennes will be the cardinals
is tasked with overseeing the group of Cardinals (Lithgow and Tucci) from across the globe responsible for selecting a new leader for the Church. But as the political machinations inside the Vatican intensify, he realizes that the departed Pope had kept a secret from them that he must uncover before a new Pope is chosen.

Kevin Spacey will lead the cast
  KEVIN SPACEY TO LEAD  
1242 MONGOL EMPIRE EPIC
When it comes to updates from the historical genre, Kevin Spacey will star in 1242 epic movie a co-production between UK, Hungary and Mongolia. Eric Roberts, Christopher Lambert, Terence Stamp and Jeremy Neumark Jones and Genevieve Florence will also star under the helm of Hungarian director Peter Soos! The film tells the story of Genghis Khan’s grandson Batu Khan, who was elected commander in chief of the western part of the Mongol empire. A skilled military commander, he won battles from China to Persia and was given responsibility for the invasion of Europe but in 1242 Khan is confronted by a deeply spiritual
Genevieve Florence and Jeremy Neumark Jones will also star
man and a castle in Hungary that halts his invasion of Europe and ultimately causes his downfall. Stay tuned for more information on this interesting historical movie project.

17 comments:

  1. Ralph Fiennes, and Stanley Tucci..the movie is going to be good. I wonder what secret the Pope had kept from them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Popes are always very nasty people, so probably something extremely dirty and vile.

      Delete
  2. Kevin must feel his scandal is way behind him now to be working again. I really thought we had heard the last from him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is working international. And that first scandal was just ridiculous, more of an idiot wanting to get some glory through him.

      Delete
    2. If I recall correctly, he was posting bizarre videos around Christmas every year following the scandal. I'm not saying I take any stock in the scandal because I didn't follow it closely and really couldn't care less about it, I just think there's something off about the guy.

      Delete
    3. He is just horny like most of your average males. We think of sex about as many times a day as you ladies think of chocolate. That Star Trek guy stayed in his bedroom, laying on his bed after all the guests have left and was expecting what? That they will have a philosophical chit chat? Like that idiot Lupita Nyongo when she went to Weinstein's bedroom and then acted all innocent. And Spacey was about 20 something back then. That later scandal when he apparently flirted with his fellow actor's hot son is more nasty, not that going naughty with daddy's hot friend isn't kinda attractive in its own way LOL

      Delete
    4. Different strokes for different folks, but I'd go for daddy's hot friend over chasing a young one any day of the week. Allison told me that she's had to listen to uncomfortable comments made about me by her male friends and that just makes me feel icky. I'm more of a silver fox chaser myself, but then again, I've got some silver going on myself, so I guess that's even playing ground LOL

      Delete
    5. And now I want some chocolate. Thanks ;)

      Delete
    6. Kim Cattrall said one of the reasons she did not accept the role in And Just Like That is that they wanted for Miranda's son Brody to be sending her his dick pics. Really nasty, instead she refused the role and Miranda had a scene in which she steps barefooted on Brody's filled condom in his room LOL That show was such a shipwreck. Did I tell you Nine perfect Strangers was renewed for season two?

      Delete
    7. I respect Kim Cattrall so much. Girl isn't going to let anyone push her around in the business. She doesn't need to stoop to sick humor to be a star. Though she was the only reason to watch Sex In The City, even with some of her crass jokes. She definitely has her head on straight.

      I still need to watch the last 2 episodes of 9 Perfect Strangers. I wonder who will be in season 2?

      Delete
    8. The end of Strangers was idiotic, a total anticlimax, nobody dies in it.

      Delete
    9. Well thanks for ruining it for me LOL. I was hoping someone would get knocked off.

      Delete
    10. Not Nicole, no such luck for us. It left me just sitting with my jaw opened for ten minutes asking myself why have I watched that crap for eight weeks.

      Delete
    11. So, I take it you won't be tuning in to season 2 then?

      Delete
    12. Probably not, depends on my mood.

      Delete
  3. Kevin Spacey always seems like the villain for me. I think it's because he played the evil grasshopper in A Bugs Life and I could never look past it.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.