Friday, February 12, 2021

ITS MUSIC, COWBOYS AND COMEDY IN 1ST PHOTOS FROM NETFLIX NEW SITCOM COUNTRY COMFORT WITH KATHARINE MCPHEE AND EDDIE CIBRIAN! HAPPILY COMEDY MOVIE TRAILER WITH JOEL MCHALE

 COUNTRY COMFORT PHOTOS
FROM NEW NETFLIX SITCOM
Most of the sitcoms, from Last Man Standing and Call Me Kat to Neighborhood and Bob Hearts Abishola, will have shortened seasons due to all the unexpected twists and turns in the covid pandemics, which means that
The new series arrives March 19th to Netflix
the rest of the season does not look too bright when it comes to the comedy genre. What will make us laugh on a weekly basis once these sitcoms end their
Eddie Cibrian plays the lead male role in the new sitcom
episodes? New Kevin James sitcom? I wouldn't watch that even if you pay me after what he did to Erinn Hayes. Well, Netflix is coming to the rescue with a brand new multi camera sitcom COUNTRY COMFORT which will start
Katharine McPhee is the new nanny of the musical family
streaming March 19th starring Katharine McPhee (who is currently expecting her first child herself) as a nanny that Eddie Cibrian hires to look after his musically talented kids.
THE STORY OF COUNTRY COMFORT
 When her career and personal life get derailed, an aspiring young country singer named Bailey (Katharine McPhee) takes a job as a nanny for a rugged cowboy named Beau (Eddie Cibrian) and his five children. With a
Bailey finds a new music band in the kids of the family
never-give up attitude and loads of Southern charm, this newbie-nanny is able to navigate the family dynamics and be the mother figure they’ve been
The Nanny's Caryn Lucas is the showcreator of this one as well
missing. To her surprise, Bailey also gets the band she’s been missing in this musically talented family who help get her back on the road to stardom!
Bailey becomes the nanny in the family with five kids!
Ricardo Hurtado, Shiloh Verrico, Jamie Martin Mann, Griffin McIntyre, Pyper Braun, Janet Varney and Eric Balfour also star in the new comedy series.

HAPPILY MOVIE TRAILER
JOEL MCHALE'S KILLER ROMANTIC
Happily is out March 19th!
Speaking of comedy, check out the first trailer for a mix of crime, comedy and romance in HAPPILY movie which arrives March 19th starring Joel McHale and Kerry Bishe. In this dark romantic comedy from Ben David Grabinski, they play Tom and Janet who have been happily married for years. But a visit from a mysterious stranger leads to a dead body, a lot of questions, and a tense couples' trip with friends who may not actually be friends at all. Watch the first trailer below and tell us what you think? Yes or what a mess? Oh, and there's Joel wonderfully shirtless in one of the scenes.

14 comments:

  1. I liked Katharine Mcphee when I saw her on American Idol but I don't even know if she's still making music or if she just acts now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she is now an actress but sings as well LOL I know that she married an older guy and that they make a very cute couple. I've heard she's conservative a bit, which makes her even sweeter.

      Delete
  2. I don't know what's wrong with two people who are married actually liking each other, liking to have sex, and hardly fighting. I don't think Happily Married is one for me, but I did giggle when the guy got zapped by the electric fence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trailer left me very confused leaving me only with the memory of shirtless Joel in one of the scenes LOL I've always had a soft spot for him.

      Delete
  3. Last Man Standing, Call Me Kat, Neighborhood and Bob Hearts Abishola...geez, how come I like none of them? I guess I am weird.
    Eddie Cibrian....did he also play that handsome playboy doctor in ER?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMS is the most wholesome sitcom in last ten years, lefties like to hate on it but they never actually watched it, if they did they would see that it promotes messages of tolerance, love, family values, and above all the power of compromise. Come to think of it, it is exactly the reason why lefties hate it because they don't want lefties and conservatives living happily together, they want hate and discord. Call me Kat is very cute, but nothing overly special, even a bit boring at times. Neighbourhood was really good,great humour, great cast, until they became too racist and prejudiced against the white people. I stopped watching when moma in it teaches her son to be afraid of all cops. That is racism to me, teaching kids that white people will hate you and hurt you. Bob and Abishola got fun and really entertaining somewhere after the middle of the first season. I don't like Abishola, she;'s suppressive, hateful and aggressive, but I like her crazy friends and Bob's mom is hilarious. I will probably watch the second season during summer.

      Delete
  4. What did he do to Erinn Hayes?! I have to look that up now. Kevin James is a local celebrity around here. He grew to an even bigger local celebrity when he decided to film Kevin Can Wait is his hometown, on Long Island! I haven't ran into him yet, but know of lots of people that see him at the local delis. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She played his wife in Kevin Can Wait and made his character tolerable because she loved him even though he was annoying and then he killed her character so that he could bring Leah Rimini instead of her. It was so vile and disgusting I've never seen something so despicable done in prime TV! And she did not even have a death or funeral, he just begun the second season by saying that they still get letters for her gym membership even though she died. And that was it. Everything the mother of his kids got. It's repulsive even writing about it. He is just a horrid person and I hope his new project flops.

      Delete
    2. Wow!! But I’m not shocked.. they have a working relationship and that’s how it goes in NY. It’s all about who you know! Leah & him must have created a strong working bond so he brought her in out of “loyalty”. Ever hear of Cindy Vero? Basically the same situation but with one of the biggest NY radio talk shows. Went to work one morning and didn’t have a job bc they brought back Carolina Bermudez out of “loyalty”. The fans rioted on social media, but it won’t help bc that’s just how it goes here. If you want a good job, you better know someone..

      Delete
    3. But he did not have to kill her, she could've stayed as his wife and the mother of the family with a bit less screen time. With Leah in, the sitcom totally changed its story and was cancelled the same year LOL And it is sad as Erin's character was literally like the only thing that made Kevin tolerable and likeable. And for Leah to accept a role knowing the other actress would be sacked... how disgusting is that as well?

      Delete
    4. I feel you, just not surprised. Remember, Leah's from Brooklyn so she probably didn't think twice about it. I was just talking to a coworker of mine that interviewed for a job against one of the hiring manager's friends. She has to assume she won't get the job even if she is more qualified (& she is more qualified). Loyalty trumps everything in NY. Speaking of Trump, another perfect example of a NYer. Who did he fill the White House with? People he had loyalty to and vice versa. You'd rather fill your professional circle with people trust than with people that are more qualified. From a baby to now, I've been drilled with one saying. "You protect your own."

      Delete
    5. That is how Montenegrins here operate too :) They come here because we are a bigger country and then when they take an executive job they put all their family and friends in the company too.

      Delete
    6. I had to look up Montenegrin. Yea, it's one of our least redeeming qualities in this state. It give us a bad reputation. While I understand it, I don't necessarily agree with it. I've spent more time at work developing relationships and allies than I care to admit!

      Delete
    7. I have a secretary as my ally over at my publishers, it is sad, but many times I got a book just because she put up my name in the office as the editors tend to forget about who is good at what LOL I bribe her with chocolates when I visit....
      Monte Negro is a tiny country at the Adriatic sea, one of our former republics.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.