Friday, February 26, 2021

IT'S A BLUE AND SUNNY SUMMER IN THE FIRST TRAILER FOR DISNEY PIXAR'S NEW ITALY SET ANIMATED ADVENTURE LUCA

  PIXAR'S LUCA TRAILER 
FOR NEW ANIMATED ADVENTURE
Luca will swim into cinemas this June
Sometime last year you saw the first photo from Pixar's new animated movie LUCA and now we have both a poster and a trailer. Set in a beautiful seaside town on the Italian Riviera, Disney and Pixar’s original feature film LUCA is a coming of age story about one young boy experiencing an unforgettable summer filled with gelato, pasta and endless scooter rides. Luca (Jacob Tremblay) shares these adventures with his newfound best friend (Jack Dylan Grazer), but all the fun is threatened by a deeply held secret: they are both sea monsters from another world just below the water’s surface. To be released this summer, the film was directed by Enrico Casarosa

18 comments:

  1. For an animated film that sounds cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting trailer....wish to watch the film.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't this look so delightful? I just watched Onward last week. I'm a bit behind on my animation, but I'll be sure to catch this one as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't watched Onward, is it watchable? I did download Croods 2 and plan to watch it.

      Delete
    2. I liked it well enough. It wasn’t anything to write home about, but was still cute in its own right. I think you should give it a go.

      Delete
    3. Will do this summer which is when we are in shortage of movies to download.

      Delete
    4. Onward made me cry! Maybe I'm just extra sensitive these days.. lol

      Delete
    5. Animated movies can do that indeed.

      Delete
  4. For sure a treat for animated film fans!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cinemas? We wish. Do you reckon we'll first need to get brutalized by allowing an invasive stick down our throat, up our nose and, in China, up our butt, followed by having to show our jabs passport... before being allowed to enter a movie theater?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The funny thing is that it is blue, but not really blue at all :)
      Our cinemas are working :) but you have to wear da mask, naturally. And there are no late night airings of course as everything closes at 20h.

      Delete
  6. I'm so extra, super excited about this one because my nephew (and Godson) is named Luca!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought Luca in the film kinda looks like your son, that was my first impression LOL

      Delete
    2. You're right! He totally does!! Ironically, he looks nothing like my Luca. My nephew looks very Irish.

      Delete
    3. Your son will looove the movie.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.