Wednesday, July 21, 2021

HUGH BONNEVILLE TO COOK THROUGH FRANCE IN BERNIE'S GIFT MOVIE AND STAR WITH GEORGE MACKAY, KELLY MACDONALD IN NETFLIX FIRST UK ORIGINAL FILM I CAME BY

  NETFLIX THRILLER I CAME BY 
CASTS GEORGE MACKAY AND HUGH BONNEVILLE AS LEADS
To be directed by Babak Anvari, Netflix thriller feature movie I CAME BY will star George Mackay, Hugh Bonneville and Kelly Macdonald. Netflix' first UK original will be a London set neo-noir thriller following a
I Came By will stream on Netflix next year
rebellious young graffiti artist who targets the homes of the wealthy elite but discovers a shocking secret that leads him on a journey endangering himself and those closest to him.
Hugh Bonneville will also star in BERNIE'S GIFT movie as celebrity chef Bernie Marsden who, in an attempt to preserve his recipes and revive his reputation, employs a wedding cameraman and a runaway waitress to record his culinary expedition through France... discovering en route his own life's missing ingredient.

12 comments:

  1. Yeah, not into UK productions... or the accent, lol 😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That saddens me deeply. I couldn't live without UK productions and I speak with British accent.

      Delete
    2. You speak with a British accent? I'm not sure how I envisioned your accent, but I didn't expect that. :)

      Delete
    3. Yes, when I teach English and generally too. Most people will use American one as it is the one they learn from the movies, but as a professor of English I believe I have to speak RP. Students love it and imitate it LOL and call me professah.

      Delete
    4. I love that! For the record, us Americans swoon over that British accent. We're not even fans of our own accent. I literally cringe when I hear people imitate a Long Island accent.

      Delete
    5. I do prefer British, but I do not understand much of Scottish and Irish. Australian is also cute. I am, though, probably the only teacher in the country who tries to speak British, even my grammar check in my computer is British not US.

      Delete
  2. Ohh I wonder what the missing ingredient is! Could it be companionship or love?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love UK TV series, so much than the hollywood ones. And British accent is cute. Can't wait for this thriller on NETFLIX next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, and I'm sad that ever since corona and the trend of wokeness, ITV and BBC haven't produced anything good.

      Delete
  4. Cooking through France sounds quite exciting. I wonder if this will be more of a romance though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it will be a gay romance, would be nice to see Hugh playing a gay chef.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.