Monday, July 26, 2021

PREMIUM SPOTLIGHT ON NINE PERFECT STRANGERS TV SERIES WHICH BEGINS NEXT MONTH ON HULU WITH LUKE EVANS, NICOLE KIDMAN, MELISSA MCCARTHY, MICHAEL SHANNON, BOBBY CANNAVALE

  NINE PERFECT STRANGERS 
ON A STRANGE NEW THERAPY
Back in 2018 when Liane Moriarty's book was published it became a bestseller, so the expectations are that the series NINE PERFECT
Strangers gather on Hulu August 18th
STRANGERS based on it will also score success on the small screens when it launches August 18th on Hulu with first three episodes available at once and then the rest airing each week till the end of September. The eight episode series is created by legendary TV producer David E. Kelley
 
  NINE PERFECT STRANGERS follows nine strangers from the city who gather for a 10 day retreat at Tranquillum House, a secluded health and wellness resort which promises to transform and heal the guests who stay there. However, the resort is not what it seems to be and the guests are about
The series will air in eight episodes
to discover many secrets about each other and the resort's host, mysterious wellness guru Masha (Nicole Kidman). As healing begins, the guests begin to doubt the retreat’s unconventional methods. They came for massages and relaxation, not to face their own mortality.
 
Nine strangers on this even stranger therapy include Frances (Melissa McCarthy), Lars (Luke Evans), Tony (Bobby Cannavale), Carmel (Regina Hall), Napoleon (Michael Shannon), Jessica (Samara Weaving), Ben (Melvin Gregg), Heather (Asher Keddie) and Zoe (Grace Van Patten). The cast also includes Tiffany Boone and Manny Jacinto as Tranquillum House employees.

16 comments:

  1. I might check that out just to see if I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be adding this to my Hulu list when it's available. I'll wait for them all to air, then binge watch as I like to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be downloading it myself as it sounds intriguing and we don't have anything else in the offer.

      Delete
    2. I wasn’t interested in this one until you shared the trailer a few weeks back. Now I’m looking forward to seeing how it plays out!

      Delete
    3. Hope Masha gets buried in the end.

      Delete
  3. Not a fan of Nicole Kidman AT ALL...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weird as this may sound - and mildly disturbing - I have the hots for 90's Kidman. I know. Someone needs help. But wth did she do to her face?

    How are you on a scale from 0 to 100? 100 being great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's queen of botox, she was never much expressive now even less with that stone face.

      Over 70 probably, you? But I will be below 50 when September comes as I don't know if I will have work then.

      Delete
  5. Star-studded! 🔥 Have a feeling I'll give the pilot a shot. 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will watch it for our Luke Evans. Did you know that he wished me a happy birthday for like four years in a row back when he was younger? We were one of the very first sites to support him regularly. He once said that wherever he sees lime green colour he thinks of me.

      Delete
  6. I need to come back and watch the trailer with sound. I'm a fan of Melissa McCarthy and Luke Evans so that may outweigh the negative of Nicole Kidman.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.