Saturday, July 31, 2021

KEELEY HAWES TO LEAD CROSSFIRE CANARY ISLAND HOTEL SHOOTING MINI TV SERIES FOR BBC ONE! NICHOLAS HOULT JOINS ANYA TAYLOR JOY, RALPH FIENNES IN THE MENU THRILLER

  KEELEY HAWES TO LEAD  
CROSSFIRE SERIES FOR BBC
Our favourite British actress Keeley Hawes is set to lead a new mini series CROSSFIRE over at BBC One. She will also produce the series
Keeley will also produce the new mini series
about a major hotel shooting. The three part series is set in a luxurious resort in the Canary Islands and centers on Jo (Hawes), who is enjoying a dream vacation with her family and friends. Sunbathing on her balcony, the tranquility is thrown into turmoil when shots ring out across the complex from gunmen wreaking revenge. A story of survival and resilience, Crossfire is a nail biting thriller with an emotional, intimate, and relatable core. With the unsuspecting and vulnerable holidaymakers and hotel staff forced to make split second life or death decisions, regrets will linger long after the final shots are fired.

  NICHOLAS HOULT ADDED  
TO THE MENU IN THE MENU
We have already told you that Anya Taylor Joy and Ralph Fiennes will lead THE MENU dark comedy movie, and now Nicholas Hoult has been cast as well.  In this darkly comedic psychological thriller set in the world of
Nicholas Hoult has joined Fiennes and Taylor Joy!
eccentric culinary culture, Anya and Nicholas will be a young couple who visit an exclusive restaurant on a remote island where an acclaimed chef has prepared a lavish tasting menu. Fiennes is the chef!

12 comments:

  1. Both sound really interesting, gotta admit! 👍🏻😉 Think I'd still go with the first one, though. 😏🤷‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope Keeley will get a nice partner in it, maybe even her husband Macfadyen.

      Delete
  2. I'm conflicted with Cross Fire. It sounds good like a good one, but one that would have my heart racing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often wonder how we would behave in a crisis situation.

      Delete
    2. I'd find a dead body and hide under like a chicken. Although, I know that if my kids were involved, I'd lay over them while pretending to be a dead body!

      Delete
    3. I cannot run for the life of me so I would probably also have to hide, or maybe I'd be just pissed off and attack the attackers with something.

      Delete
  3. I like Keeley Hawes and we just finished the mini series Bodyguard with her and Richard Madden. Ralph Fiennes looks so stressed and old here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Keeley, but I do not like watching anything that centers around mass shootings in public places. I think it's sad that whenever I go to a highly populated area (concert, movie theater, or even craft fair) I immediately start looking for exits and planning a strategy on the chance of an active shooter situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such is the life in your country, sadly, if I worked in a school there I'd probably feel like I was going to die every day.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.