Sunday, July 25, 2021

ORDINARY JOE TRAILER FOR NBC'S NEW TV SERIES GIVES JAMES WOLK THREE DIFFERENT LIVES BUT THEY ARE ALL EXCITING, UNPREDICTABLE AND BEAUTIFUL! LA BREA NEW NBC SHOW TEASER OPENS A PREHISTORIC SINKHOLE IN LA

 ORDINARY JOE SERIES TRAILER
GIVES JAMES WOLK THREE DIFFERENT LIVES
NBC has released a trailer for their new TV series ORDINARY JOE which will start September 20th starring James Wolk in three different stories with the same character. Life is all about the choices you make - and sometimes, what you do in a single moment can change everything. This new
Ordinary Joe will launch September 20th after The Voice
heartfelt, life-affirming drama follows Joe Kimbreau, who faces one of these decisions at his college graduation. The three parallel stories that diverge from that night find Joe and the people around him with different careers, relationships and family lives, showing the unexpected ways that things change - and stay the same. In one scenario, Joe asks out a girl (Natalie Martinez) at graduation and then becomes a rock star, while in another, he
In one of the parallel lives James Wolk will be a rock star
marries his best friend (Elizabeth Lail) and works in a hospital. The third choice sees Joe following in his father’s footsteps as a police officer. But when it comes down to it, there is no "right" choice; no matter what happens, Joe's life is always messy, exciting, tough, unpredictable... and beautiful. Adam Rodriguez will also star as a young congressman.
 
  LA BREA SERIES TEASER 
OPENS A SINKHOLE IN LA 
NBC has also unveiled a thrilling first teaser for another of their new Autumn series LA BREA which will also arrive September 28rd! An epic adventure begins when a massive sinkhole opens in the middle of Los Angeles, pulling hundreds of people and buildings into its depths. Those who fell in
Eoin Macken and Nathalie Zea lead the cast in La Brea
find themselves in a mysterious and dangerous primeval land, where they have no choice but to band together to survive. Meanwhile, the rest of the world desperately seeks to understand what happened. In the search for answers, one family torn apart by this disaster will have to unlock the secrets of this inexplicable event to find a way back to each other.
 

32 comments:

  1. La Brea opens on September 28th, not the 23rd

    ReplyDelete
  2. This teaser by La Brea is very attractive , it seems like a fun series , with a chilling adventure , the effects look good , the characters have a very deep charisma , Hope it has dinosaurs, La Brea for me is a mix of a trip to the center of the earth with Fox's Newfoundland and Dragon's Cave and Jurassic Park, it looks amazing, I won't miss it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I've noticed a pterodactyl in one of the opening scenes? Sabertoothed tigers would be cool too.

      Delete
    2. I also saw it , there is a website that said I saw ui dragon lol

      Delete
  3. I hope this time NBC learns and gives La Brea a chance to tell their story properly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably would've been better on Netflix, it would probably garner over 50 million viewers there.

      Delete
    2. on NBC how many millions of viewers is most likely?

      Delete
    3. I'm guessing less than five million a week.

      Delete
  4. LA BREA sounds exciting, but Ordinary Joe is more like my thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope they will both brighten up the gloomy Autumn on TV next season.

      Delete
  5. I think Ordinary Joe looks like something I'd enjoy. Plus, James Wolk is kinda of nerdy in an adorable way. I really like him playing the gay lover in Happy Endings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't watched Happy Endings, but now I have to check it out.

      Delete
    2. He just had a minor role in it. Like 2 episodes. He was the short lived boyfriend of one of the main characters. I think I would have loved to see him in more episodes though. It’s a cute show if you like Friends. Though it has a lot of American humor that you may not love, so watch at your own risk ;)

      Delete
    3. I've noticed other actors that I like in it.

      Delete
    4. Damon Wayans Jr is totes adorable in it too! Give it a few episodes. I hope you like it. Jason was pissed there were only 3 seasons. He really loved that show.

      Delete
    5. There really aren't any comedies left to watch. I'm watching Bob hearts Abashola second season (it is really hilarious even though I cannot stand AbAshola lol) and No Good Nick, which is shitty, but beggars cannot be choosers. It is beyond me what I will watch when Autumn comes as there will be no new comedies on the telly for the first time ever. Wish Netflix would do more multicams.

      Delete
    6. I hear you. It seems like shitty reality shows are all that are on these days. We definitely need more multicam comedies!

      Delete
    7. There will be none except the usual CBS Monday comedies (but I do not watch Neighborhood anymore, so just Bob loves Abishola) and ABC Conners aka the nasty wicked traitors.

      Delete
    8. I didn't give Connors a chance. Roseanne was what made that show back in the 80's/90's. To go on without her was blasphemy in my book.

      Delete
    9. Especially as the new season with her was so good even for me who never liked the original show, she just hit all the right spots in the woke problem. Which is why she got cancelled. Meanwhile, that biyatch Chrissy Tigen will return to work in no time, mark my words.

      Delete
    10. I will lose my shit if Chrissy Tigen gets work in the public eye again. She is truly the worst of the the worst. I couldn't stand her before the bullying came to light, now I absolutely loathe her. Frankly, idk why she was even famous in the first place. She's not cute or talented. Is it just because she's married to a singer?

      Delete
    11. I saw her photos all smiling and having fun over at Daily Mail yesterday, so she is obviously well and fine, don't forget she was close to Obamas and criminals stand together.

      Delete
  6. I've seen James Wolk in a few TV shows & I like him. Not to mention he's good-looking, duh. 🙄🤷‍♂️

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still not really feeling La Brea, but I think my husband would love it. If he does, I'd probably end up watching it anyways. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Would you be more interested if you in NY had a massive tarpit?

      Delete
    2. No! I'd be less interested b/c it would probably scare the crap out of me. LOL These days I'm looking for light hearted and fun to balance out real life current events.

      Delete
    3. I use sitcoms for that, but once a week I do love me some apocalypse, you can never be too prepared.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.