Thursday, July 22, 2021

LIAM CUNNINGHAM'S PERIOD SET HORROR THE LAST VOYAGE OF THE DEMETER SETS PREMIERE DATE! SEE THRILLING FIRE: NO ESCAPES RUSSIAN DISASTER MOVIE TRAILER!

  THE LAST VOYAGE OF DEMETER 
UNIVERSAL SETS PREMIERE DATE
Universal has set a January 27th, 2023 premiere date for their period set horror film THE LAST VOYAGE OF THE DEMETER starring Liam
Liam Cunningham will be the captain of Demeter
Cunningham. Adaptation of a single chilling chapter, “The Captain’s Log” from Bram Stoker’s novel Dracula, it tells the terrifying story of the merchant ship Demeter, which was chartered to carry private cargo, fifty unmarked wooden crates, from Carpathia to London. Strange events befall the doomed crew as they attempt to survive the ocean voyage, stalked each night by a merciless presence onboard the ship. When the Demeter finally arrives off the shores of England, it is a charred, derelict wreck. There is no trace of the crew. Liam Cunningham will be the ship’s captain, David Dastmalchian his first mate. Corey Hawkins will be a doctor who joins the Demeter crew, and Aisling Franciosi an unwitting stowaway!
 
  FIRE: NO ESCAPES MOVIE 
SUPER THRILLING TRAILER
Fire is available around the world from this week
You can also check out a very thrilling trailer for Russian disaster movie FIRE aka NO ESCAPES aka OGON, which played in Russian cinemas last Christmas, but is available everywhere around the world from this week. Konstantin Khabenskiy, Roman Kurtsyn, Andrey Smolyakov and Irina Gorbacheva are leading the cast. It is a heroic story about firefighters and rescuers. What we call an act of bravery is just a usual routine for them, if only one can get used to mortal danger and extreme risk. When people in distress seem to have nobody who may help them, rescuers come to fight against merciless forces of nature.
The film was directed by Alexey Nuzhny
Given it aired during covid pandemics, the film has earned a rather nice sum of almost $15 million in cinemas around the world. Check out the exciting action packed trailer for the disaster movie below and tell us what you think:

12 comments:

  1. Ohh vampires. I'll probably watch that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a fan of Dracula..it's just too much during last few years..The russian thriller sounds good though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Period set? Not my cup of tea. 😏 Still, recently, I did watch the Netflix's part 3 (teen) horror movie 1666 or somethin' like that, it's the R.L.Stine series Fear Street, &...

    I lived! 🤷‍♂️😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never heard of it, deary, but I generally do not watch horrors!

      Delete
  4. I laughed at your comment about milking Dracula, but it explains my opinion perfectly. I may watch it if it was on, but I wouldn't go out of my way for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They did milk him bone dry, sadly, poor nocturnal sod.

      Delete
  5. We definitely don't give our first responders the credit they deserve. I was so stressed out watching the trailer for Fire. My grandpa was a firefighter and I'm so thankful we don't live on the west coast where wildfires seem to happen frequently because holy hell, that's got to be insanely hard trying to stop the spread. I feel like the young man looking at the photo in the trailer isn't going to make it home. He'll probably die trying to put out that wildfire. Hopefully it was not started by some idiot parents who set the forest on fire with a gender reveal party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we give awards, even apartments to athletes, but not to those who risk their lives on a freakin daily basis for us. This is a pet peeve for me personally. We had a forest burning around our city two weeks ago and now floods all around the country, and then next week the return of tropical heat. Nature has been a bitch this year. With corona in mind, it almost sound Biblical.

      Delete
    2. I don't know how we became so backwards worshiping celebrities, but it's downright disgusting.

      I'm sorry you're going through extreme weather shifts there. It's been pretty mild with the exception of a lot more rain than normal here. I think for once though, I'm actually looking forward to the end of summer and the beginning of fall. I'm kind of ready for pumpkin and apple flavors, caramel coffee and pulling out my new boots that I just picked up at a garage sale for $1! And yes, they were new! We went to the millionaire homes a few weeks back and I scored 5 brand new pair of boots all for $1 each. These would have been $100 shoes had I bought them in the store. Gave 2 of them to my best friend since they weren't my size, but I'll be rocking the other 3 as soon as I feel a slight shift in the air LOL.

      Delete
    3. Yes, half of Europe is flooded and it is scary watching tons of water flowing through their streets like from a broken dam. I thought those cities had flooded rivers, but it is just from the freaking torrential rain. It is so shocking, especially in Belgium, Holland and Germany, where water waves are literally roof high. We had a terrible storm a few weeks ago and I had to put a lot of buckets around the upper floor as we were leaking like a sieve.
      Five boots! OMG! What a windfall! One of my home decor smugglers just turned up with Autumn offer, so I ordered a few little ceramic pumpkins for colder days.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.