Saturday, September 19, 2020

FIRST LEONARDO DA VINCI EPIC TV SERIES POSTER WITH AIDAN TURNER AS THE FAMOUS PAINTER

     'LEONARDO' TV SERIES
1ST POSTER WITH  AIDAN TURNER
The first poster has been released for upcoming new historical series LEONARDO  in which Aidan Turner is playing Leonardo da Vinci. Frank Spotnitz, who also brought us Medici, is directing the series which will air on 
Leonardo will air sometime next year
Rai in Italy and also in France, Spain and Germany. The series also stars James D'Arcy as Ludovico Sforza and Max Bennet as Cesare Borgia with Giancarlo Gianninni as famous Verrocchio!

Eight Part Mini Series 
will tell the incredible true story of the definitive ‘Renaissance man’. Born the illegitimate son of a notary in the rural town of Vinci, Leonardo’s lonely childhood leaves him with a relentless, near superhuman drive to understand everything. Under questioning by a Milanese investigator (Freddie Highmore) who holds Leonardo’s life in his hands, we come to see the terrible personal sacrifice that led him to create masterpieces
Aidan Turner takes the lead role in the series
that changed the  way we see the world forever. The series will portray him as a gay outsider who used his work as a way of hiding his true self. Each episode will examine one of da Vinci’s artworks for hidden clues about a tortured artist
New historical saga will air in eight hourlong episodes
struggling for perfection. Freddie Highmore, who is also producing, will play Stefano Giraldi, a fictional police detective who frames the narrative, investigating da Vinci as the suspect in a murder case and digging into his past.

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update! Been following the production, excited that Frank Spotnitz is involved. Eager to learn when and where it will air in the USA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be on Amazon Prime as his Medici series.

      Delete
  2. Not sure I would watch it but it looks interesting enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you get this poster from an official source? It's been out there on the internet for awhile but I never see a source. Not sure if it's fan-made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From IMDB, hope it is not fanmade, it is too pretty.

      Delete
    2. Ok thanks. Anyone can upload to IMDb so still don't know. I agree.. it is nice but with no production info on it, I feel like it's not real. Hopefully they will release official poster soon since France Television is already including it in coming soon trailer.

      Delete
  4. Ive seen so many things about Leonardo that he’s becoming almost as played out as vampires. Although, If this one is historical and accurate, maybe I’d give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will give him gay aspect which is fine enough for me :)

      Delete
  5. Oh and I think your spammer is contagious.. spent half my morning deleting comments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not just you and me, it is all around the blogosphere, the only way to stop them is to turn on captcha and pop up comments, or to moderate comments if you have time, I do all three :) For me it started when that Indonesian bloggers that follows you as well followed me and I returned the comment at his blog which has so many comments that I think the spammers come from there or hunt for victims there as that is when it started for me a few months ago.

      Delete
    2. I deleted it all already twice today! I’m going to turn on those moderations Monday when I have more time. I didn’t think I got enough viewers for anyone to care to spam me lol

      Delete
    3. If you really have a lot of them (I had up to 50 a day or more) you have to turn on captcha and pop up comments because captcha only works with that form. Moderation will stop them from getting published but you will still be getting them in your inbox. If you have a lot of spam turn on captcha for two weeks or so. It is horrible, because pop up comments don't allow for reply, but when I want to answer your comments I turn on embedded comments for five minutes until I'm done. Blogger has been horrid this year, especially now that they've killed Legacy template forever and we are all forced to live with the shaky new version. You've noticed how ugly my posts have become, too much empty space around the photos, empty lines in the middle of the text and around titles - that is all this new Blogger which is filled with bugs. I've visited Blogger forum last night and everybody is mad and angry and Blogger still won't do anything about it or fix the issues. I will have to change my design a bit today if I can to adjust to all these bugs, but it is next to impossible.

      Delete
  6. The poster is very pretty, indeed! I hope it is the official one! If not, they need to make it that.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.