Wednesday, September 9, 2020

ARMIE HAMMER IS MARRIED TO A GHOST IN FIRST TRAILER FOR NETFLIX REBECCA WITH KRISTIN SCOTT THOMAS, KEELEY HAWES, ANN DOWD, SAM RILEY

     'REBECCA' TRAILER
STARRING ARMIE HAMMER
Cannot say I'm overly excited by this one, because the lead is just meh to me, and plus the previous adaptation of a Daphne du Maurier novel
Rebecca arrives October 21st at Netflix
wasn't really good (My Cousin Rachel), but here's the trailer for the latest movie version of her REBECCA which is hitting Netflix October 21st!
REBECCA follows a newly married woman (Lily James, who's as expressive and lively as a bowl of lukewarm yoghurt) who, after a whirlwind romance in Monte Carlo with her new husband, Maxim de Winter (Armie Hammer), arrives at his imposing family estate on the English coast. She is naive and inexperienced, but begins to settle into the trappings of her new life. However, she finds herself at odds with the shadow of Maxim's first wife, the elegant and
Ben Wheatley has directed the latest adaptation of Daphe du Maurier's novel
refined Rebecca. Maxim's former wife has a haunting legacy that is kept alive by Manderley's sinister housekeeper Mrs. Danvers (Kristin Scott Thomas). The better part of the cast includes Keeley Hawes, Ann Dowd and Sam Riley!

8 comments:

  1. Lily James like lukewarm yogurt? Never! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is beyond horrible with those bland expressions and hollow look in her eyes. As dead as dodo.

      Delete
  2. "expressive and lively as a bowl of lukewarm yoghurt" LOL. Tell us how you really feel, Dezzy. I felt that burn all the way over here :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel she owns me a bit of cattiness given how many great movies she's ruined with her horrid acting and appearance.

      Delete
  3. I laughed way too hard at your yogurt comment! She kind of looks like Demi Lovato. I'll skip this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never would've skipped it if it was any other actress, but they always have to ruin it for me... Like Dune today and that horrid little talentless brat Chalamet in it...

      Delete
  4. Hey, did that damn Blogger eat my comment?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I found this one above in the spam box :) They sometimes tend to send them there instead of sending them to my verification. There are a few bloggers whose comments I never get for verification, they go straight to spam for some reason. I did get rid of the spammers since I turned on the pop up box and captcha, but it is very annoying.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.