Friday, September 4, 2020

WATCH BRENTON THWAITES FALL IN LOVE WITH A DREAM IN HEARTWARMING I MET A GIRL MOVIE TRAILER!

     'I MET A GIRL' TRAILER
WHAT IF THE GIRL OF YOUR DREAMS IS JUST A DREAM?
Every year Australia gives us at least one heartwarming film that we fall in love with and then cherish it forever. Your spy makes it his business to
The film is out September 11th in USA
give you at least a few such movies each year, and this one it might be I MET A GIRL for which we finally got a trailer!
Out September 11th in USA, it follows the story of Devon (Brenton Thwaites), an aspiring musician with schizophrenia who is dependent on his older brother, Nick (Joel Jackson) to care for him. However, when Nick's wife, Olivia (Zahra Newman) becomes pregnant, they arrange for Devon to move out. On a downward spiral, Devon is saved by Lucy (Lily Sullivan) a mysterious girl who is just as impulsive and romantic as he is. After one day together, they fall completely in love.
Brenton Thwaites leads the cast of the romantic drama
Devon then arranges for Nick to meet her, but Lucy doesn't show. They try to find her but her apartment is empty. Nick suspects that Lucy is a delusion, while Devon, desperate to prove his sanity, discovers a note that she wrote him: meet me in Sydney. And Devon sets off on an epic, cross-country journey to find her; the girl of his dreams... who may be all in his head.

8 comments:

  1. This one gave me the chills!! I hope she's real. That would be incredibly sad if she was just a delusion. It's also sad that his brother was forced to have him move out of their home. I don't envy that situation, but I feel for both sides.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she is most definitely a delusion, but a delusion that will teach him something. Australian films are always feelgood and inspiring!

      Delete
  2. I agree with Jax. I really hope she's real. How hard it must be to have to care for someone with schizophrenia. Part of me wants to be pissed at the brother, but I do know how hard it is to care for someone with a mental disorder, so I can totally give the poor guy a pass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After all they cannot live his life, he needs his own life at that age, and they need theirs.

      Delete
  3. Oh, I absolutely love the whole story line. Once upon a dream...wow...I need to watch this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dez it could be poetically sad but, I hope not

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.