Friday, June 21, 2024

SEE JAI COURTNEY IN HEARTWARMING AUSTRALIAN FAMILY MOVIE RUNT TRAILER

  FIRST RUNT TRAILER  
MEET THE TWO UNLIKELY HEROES
We have the first trailer coming from Down Under for new family movie RUNT which stars two of our favourite Australian hunks Jai Courtney and Joel Jackson! Based on Craig Silvey’s book it follows 11-year-old Annie Shearer (Lily La Torre) and her best friend, an adopted stray dog called Runt, who try to save their family farm in the fictional country town of Upson Downs by competing in the Agility Course Grand Championships at the prestigious Krumpets Dog Show in London. Annie lives on the struggling sheep farm with her parents Bryan (Jai Courtney) and Susie (Celeste Barber). Joel will play a constable. Studiocanal is releasing the movie from September 19th!

8 comments:

  1. This is something I would enjoy too! That dog is so smart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is the star of the film.

      Delete
    2. Have been thinking to adopt a dog too..I am just so afraid that I cannot take good care of them and my cats won't get along with the dog. How come so bloody hot over there? Today it's 20C over here...and RAINING...really annoying.

      Delete
    3. Because we are under an extreme heat wave from Africa and what is worse down in Monte Negro electricity system broke down in the whole country causing power breakdowns in Bosnia, Albania and whole Dalmatia, whole countries are as of noon without any electricity even the traffic lights do not work. Imagine that happening in the hottest day of the year?

      Yea, do not take a dog if you have cats, they will be jealous.

      Delete
  2. We do adore fun little projects like this that involve dogs.

    My cats are not jealous of dogs. In fact, my black cat that I adopted last year became fast besties with the bernese puppy that I watched for my friend for 2 weeks this summer. He'd wait at the door for the dog to come back in from potty so they could play. When the dog left, he sat at the door for a few days hoping he'd come back. It was sad. I told Jason we needed to get our cat his own puppy lol. So, I guess it just depends on the cat. I'd do a test with a friend's dog first to gauge the cat's reaction before committing to bringing a dog home full time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My cats even hate each other let alone dogs, poor Vlasta is just hissing all day long at her baby siblings, who are, admittedly, indescribably annoying. One them pooped on our doorstep this morning.

      Delete
    2. Maybe the pooper was mad at you for some reason. Not putting breakfast out fast enough? I don't blame Vlasta. Siblings are sooo annoying no matter if you are an animal or human LOLOL

      Delete
    3. I cannot wait for them to be given away, they piss me off too and I sympathize with Vlasta.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.