Monday, June 3, 2024

SEE ADAM DEMOS CHANGE RADHA MITCHELL'S LIFE IN TRUE STORY MOVIE DRAMA TAKE MY HAND DEEPLY MOVING TRAILER

 TAKE MY HAND TRAILER 
WITH ADAM DEMOS AND RADHA MITCHELL
Take My Hand is out August 29th
I am treating you today with the first trailer coming from Australia for their true story drama TAKE MY HAND which lands in cinemas August 29th! John Raftopoulos’ directorial debut stars Radha Mitchell as an accomplished Australian woman living in London who is diagnosed with multiple sclerosis at the peak of her career. After the sudden death of her husband (our boo Bart Edwards) and losing her job, she returns to Australia with her three sons before a chance reunion with a childhood sweetheart (Adam Demos) changes her life. The story is inspired by the real-life journey of Raftopoulos’ wife Claire Jensz, who is the executive producer of the film. Jake Ryan also stars.

8 comments:

  1. The poster is nice, trailer is even nicer. Australia is a beautiful country. Adam Demos has a genuine toothy smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is very handsome, he became famous when he revealed his insanely massive shlonga-dong in one of the TV series a year or two ago, people could not believe their eyes LOL

      Delete
  2. I once really wanted to live in Australia - a beautiful continent. Whether I'll watch the movie, I don't know, but the trailer is moving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would fit there well because you are pretty and blond like Australian ladies. For me, the continent is a bit too hot and dry, I love my winters and autumns.

      Delete
  3. Looks good! I have a dear friend who started dating a man after she was diagnosed with MS. When she told him, he was surprised but after thinking and praying about it, told her he had two strong arms and could hold her up when she could no longer hold herself. And he has. All these years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love our Aussies and this looks like another must see from them. I watched Bart Edward’s I something on Netflix last year and must say he’s my newest Aussie crush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely adore him and he starred in so many stuff but always smaller roles, do not know why. As much as I adore Demos too, Bart would be my choice for the lead here actually.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.