Wednesday, January 6, 2021

ERIC BANA'S THE DRY THRILLER BREAKS RECORDS IN AUSTRALIA! ANNE HATHAWAY AND CHIWETEL EJIOFOR GO ON A COVID HEIST IN LOCKED DOWN!

   THE DRY TRAILER   
ERIC BANA BREAKS OZ RECORDS
Currently a huge hit in Australian cinemas where it had the biggest opening for an independent movie ever, THE DRY sees Eric Bana playing Federal Agent Aaron Falk who returns to his home town after an absence of
This is Bana's 1st Oz movie in a decade
over twenty years to attend the funeral of his childhood friend, Luke, who allegedly killed his wife and child before taking his own life - a victim of the madness that has ravaged this community after more than a decade of drought. When Falk reluctantly agrees to stay and investigate the crime, he opens up an old wound - the death of 17 year old Ellie Deacon. Falk begins to suspect these two crimes, separated by decades, are connected. As he struggles to prove not only Luke's innocence but also his own, Falk finds himself pitted against the prejudice towards him and and pent-up rage of a terrified community.  The fifth biggest debut for an Australian movie ever is based on the book by Jane Harper.

  LOCKED DOWN TRAILER SENDS  
ANNE HATHAWAY ON A HEIST
There is also the first trailer for a movie which will debut directly on HBO Max LOCKED DOWN in which Anne Hathaway and Chiwetel Ejiofor play a couple living together during a lockdown which obviously proves to be a
The movie was directed by Doug Liman during Covid pandemic in London
challenge as a result, but fuelled by poetry and copious amounts of wine, they come up with a plan to attempt a high-risk, high-stakes heist at Harrods
The screenplay for the movie was written by Steven Knight
during lockdown that could well bring them closer together. The film that also stars Ben Kingsley, Ben Stiller and Stephen Merchant was shot in London in 18 days during the pandemic.

10 comments:

  1. These both look good, but the first one for the win. This is the first lockdown movie that I've heard of! I have to circle back when I'm home and have sound to watch the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There will be more of them I bet! I expect books about pandemics too.

      Delete
  2. I am sure I would enjoy both films. Really intrigued with the Lockdown..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why can't I come up with brilliant ideas, like knocking off department stores, when I've had too much wine to drink? Jason never got to stay home during quarantine since his company was responsible for getting medical grade masks to the hospitals here. I think I would have rather liked him to be home for a few months with me instead of being like the couple in the second pouting about having to put up with each other daily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have all the time in the world together this year! I'd rather love to heist up a department store myself, we should come up with a plan.

      Delete
    2. I'm game. Let me know when and where. We should knock off department stores in Europe because American goods are trash LOL

      Delete
    3. I figure somewhere in Dubai, we should aim for the richest ones.

      Delete
    4. I like your way of thinking. Go big or stay home LOL!

      Delete
    5. Why risk it for anything less? LOL

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.