Thursday, January 7, 2021

YOUR EMPTY NESTER MOMA IS COMING TO BOTHER YOU AGAIN IN ABC'S CALL YOUR MOTHER MULTICAM SITCOM WITH KYRA SEDGWICK!

     CALL YOUR MOTHER   
NEW MULTICAM SITCOM AT ABC
New sitcom starts January 13th on ABC
After Call me Kat, the second brand new multicamera sitcom to arrive to the small screens will be CALL YOUR MOTHER which starts at ABC next Wednesday, January 13th, starring Kyra Sedgwick as an empty nester mom who wonders how she ended up alone while her children live their best lives thousands of miles away. Each episode will be available on Hulu too a day after airing on ABC. The first available clips promise some really shockingly bad acting from all the kids and some seriously unfunny gags and jokes.
    CALL YOUR MOTHER SITCOM
 stars Kyra Sedgwick as Jean, an empty nester mom, who wonders how she ended up alone while her children live their best lives thousands of miles away. She decides her place is with her family, and as she reinserts herself into
The show comes from Kari Lizer executive producer
their lives, her kids realize they might actually need her more than they thought! Rachel Sennott and Joey Bragg star as her kids, while Sherri Shepherd will play Sharon, Jean’s salty and salt of the earth best friend from Iowa. Left behind when Jean makes the move to be with her kids in LA,
The series was originally titled My Village
Sharon faithfully keeps their connection strong and doesn’t let Jean forget where she came from. Patrick Brammall stars as Danny! The series comes from Kari Lizer, producer of New Adventures of Old Christine and Will and Grace sitcoms.

8 comments:

  1. Oh man, she's me with the phone email and ipad email. Idk how, but for some reason some of my text messages go to my ipad and some go to my phone. Pisses the family off because I take hours to respond sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm worse, I don't even know what exactly ipad is LOL

      Delete
  2. Yes yes yessss.. this one looks great and totally relatable for most mommies, although I hope to not have to relate. I mean, my kids will get married and move into the basement, right?? You can lie to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you get rid of your ants problem by then, sure...

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.