Wednesday, October 16, 2019

KEELEY HAWES TO COPE WITH A LOSS OF HUSBAND IN DARKLY COMIC NEW MINI SERIES FINDING ALICE!

  KEELEY HAWES TO LEAD
NEW FINDING ALICE DRAMA
The shooting starts next January!
In recent years she's been in everything, from Traitors, Summer of Rockets and Durrells to Bodyguard, but you certainly won't see us complaining because we love our weekly doze of Keeley Hawes more than anything. Her latest gig will be a new thriller series over at ITV, a six part drama written especially for her FINDING ALICE

The Story focuses upon Alice’s honest, raw, blackly comic journey of grief, love and life after the death of her husband Harry. His accidental sudden death kicks up a storm of secrets and mess, debt, suspicion and criminality which Alice is forced to confront in order to survive. Harry dies after falling down the stairs when they move into their newly finished dream house. Harry designed it, so it’s weird and wonderful, and impractical, and one more disorientation for Alice, to go with her sense of loss and abandonment. Her beloved partner of 20 years is no more, and now she can’t open the garage doors. If that were her only problem… Men have a habit of hiding stuff that they don’t want to deal with, and Alice discovers that Harry was worse than most.

14 comments:

  1. And here I am wondering who's going to move the heavy stuff around if Jason passes before me. What a nightmare to find out your husband was truly a terrible man once he's dead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine if you discover Jason has a secret career as a criminal :) Like heist expert or something, which would explain his trips to Japan :)

      Delete
    2. He better not be going to Japan without me. I'll bring him back from the dead and kill him all over again. It's usually Taiwan he travels to, which I could care less if he goes to without me. China is not high on my bucket list of places to visit. Now, with the treatment of their Hong Kong citizens, it's even lower. I would like to see the Great Wall, but frankly, their human rights issues bother me a lot and make me not want book a trip there even to see such a historic landmark.

      Delete
    3. I like China, and would definitely visit them, but their food scares me. And don't believe everything your news tell you, they present you the Hong Kong story the way it suits them, not the way it is. Just look at ABC faking that video from Syria this week and then acting all innocent after being caught.

      Delete
    4. The food alone scares the heck out of me. With my gut, oooh, I'd be so miserable! I'd like to travel to India, but their food scares me too with all of those spices and such. I'd probably have to take a gallon of anti-diarrhea medicines each day just to be able to eat there.

      Delete
    5. I don't think you and I would ever survive India, dahlink, so let us not even fool ourselves :) I'd have to wear diappers there.

      Delete
    6. I was thinking the same thing. I'd need me some adult diapers. Could you imagine us running around India with adult diapers on? What a hot mess the two of us are LOL!

      Delete
    7. Maybe they could glue a potty onto our bums for India visit!

      Delete
  2. I like Keeley Hawes, so I'm looking forward to perhaps being able to see this some day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like something I should watch with the hubby. It could be a subtle reminder to not keep any secrets from his loving wife. Lol!! Nah, seriously, I probably wouldn’t open the garage doors either without my hubby around. Not because I can’t, but out of fear of the evil giant spider cricket that inhabits the garage. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should name the spider, that way it will seem less scary! My spiders are called Olga, Sergei and Andrei!

      Delete
  4. Ooh, this sounds like something I would LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Studiocanal is distributing it internationally!

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.