Sunday, July 14, 2024

NICOLE KIDMAN AND LIEV SCHREIBER ARE BILLY HOWLE'S, JACK REYNOR'S AND DAKOTA FANNING'S RICH PARENTS IN NETFLIX PERFECT FAMILY SERIES TRAILER

  THE PERFECT COUPLE  
NEW NETFLIX SERIES TRAILER
Earlier this week Netflix has released a trailer for their new mini TV series THE PERFECT COUPLE which is coming to the streamer September 5th announcing the beginning of the new Autumn season. Based on Elin Hilderbrand’s bestseller it stars Nicole Kidman and Liev Schreiber as the rich couple with Billy Howle, Dakota Fanning and
The series will have six episodes
Jack Reynor as their kids and Eve Hewson as the new bride in the family! Meghann Fahy, Ishaan Khattar (whom you can see gorgeously nekkid in the trailer) and Isabelle Adjani also star.
 
A LIFE TO KILL FOR
It's Nantucket wedding season, also known as summer-the sight of a bride racing down Main Street is as common as the sun setting at Madaket Beach. The Otis-Winbury wedding promises to be an event to remember: the groom's wealthy parents have spared no expense to host a lavish ceremony at their oceanfront estate. But it's going to be memorable for all the wrong reasons after tragedy strikes: a body is discovered in Nantucket Harbor just hours before the ceremony-and everyone in the wedding party is suddenly a suspect. As Chief of Police Ed Kapenash interviews the bride, the groom, the groom's famous mystery-novelist mother, and even a member of his own family, he discovers that every wedding is a minefield-and no couple is perfect. Check out the trailer below and tell us what you think.

6 comments:

  1. Not a fan of Kidman, but I adore Liev Schreiber and this one is on Netflix..so definitely on my list to watch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kidman is so freakishly wooden, almost scary so. I love Reynor and Howle and will watch it for them, plus I also liked Meghann Fahy in White Lotus so I am interested to see more of her in the future.

      Delete
  2. It's a shame that Nicole Kidman did something to her face. I've recently watched three videos with her and she looks very strange. Still, I think she's a good actress and I'll watch this series. I love Isabelle Adjani. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has always been strange and wooden but now even more so due to all the bottox she has stuffed herself with.

      Delete
  3. We know I’m not a fan of Nicole, but I am also not fond of Liev or Dakota, so this will get a pass from me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will watch it because I find Reynor cute as button and I also like Meagann.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.