Wednesday, March 8, 2023

BELGRAVIA: NEXT CHAPTER 19TH CENTURY SERIES REVEALS CAST! STREAM DATE & TRAILER FOR LAST KINGDOM'S CONCLUDING EPIC MOVIE CHAPTER SEVEN KINGS MUST DIE CONFIRMED!

 BELGRAVIA: NEXT CHAPTER 
MEET THE NEW CAST
As you know after the first season flopped Julian Fellowes' BELGRAVIA is not dead but is coming back with NEXT CHAPTER over at MGM +, starting now in 1871, three decades after the events depicted in the 2020 series! The series tells the love story of Frederick Trenchard (Ben Wainwright), who has grown up as the third Lord Trenchard, and his new
Toby Regbo, Harriet Slater and Ben Wainwright will lead
love interest, Clara Dunn (Harriet Slater), who is a newcomer to London society. Unaware that his birth was the product of an affair between his mother Susan and the scoundrel John Bellasis, a troubled childhood has left Frederick deeply insecure, which challenges his courtship of and marriage to Clara. Edward Bluemel plays Dr. Stephen Ellerby, Toby Regbo plays Rev. James Trenchard, Frederick’s estranged brother. Hannah Onslow portrays
Hannah Onslow and Lady Sophie Winkleman will also star
Emily Dunn, Clara’s older sister who is attracted to the reverend. Sophie Thompson plays Mrs. Dunn, Emily and Clara’s devoted mother. Claude Perron is The Marquise D’Étagnac, a glamorous and highly unconventional French businesswoman, who is introduced to Belgravia by the Duke and Duchess of Rochester. Sophie Winkleman portrays Duchess of Rochester, the queen of Belgravia!

  SEVEN KINGS MUST DIE  
STREAM DATE CONFIRMED
About a month ago we showed you first images and now Netflix has confirmed that the concluding movie chapter of their popular The Last Kingdom series
Seven Kings will die April 14th
titled SEVEN KINGS MUST DIE will land April 14th with a battle for the crown that ensues following the death of King Edward as rival heirs and invaders compete for power.
 
SEVEN KINGS MUST DIE
continues the story of “The Last Kingdom,” with Alexander Dreymon returning to the role of lord Uhtred of Bebbanburg. Uhtred must ride once more across a fractured kingdom with several of the series’ much-loved returning characters (Mark Rowley, Arnas Fedaravicius, return as Finan and Sihtric), as they battle alongside, and against, new allies and enemies.  Following the death of King Edward, a battle for the crown ensues, as rival heirs and invaders compete for power. And when an alliance comes seeking Uhtred’s help in their plans, Uhtred faces a choice between those he cares for most, and the dream of forming a united England!

18 comments:

  1. It sounds interesting. I'm still catching up on things I missed like Game of Thrones. I just started watching that for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thoroughly hated GOT I boo and spit on it LOL

      Delete
  2. Not sure these two are for me...maybe BELGRAVIA..young ladies are very pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first season was atrocious, hope this one will be better but judging by the cast of mediocre unknowns I'm not optimistic.

      Delete
  3. The first I’ll skip. I’m on the last season of Grace and Frankie, then I’ll be catching back up on Last Kingdom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried Frace and Crankie when it started but could not get past the first episode, there is something about Fonda I cannot stand. Sally Field and Keaton and Rita Moreno also.

      Delete
    2. I have never been a Fonda fan. I didn’t know the other cast members so thought I’d give it a try even with Jane as the lead. I resonated with it because of the bond the two women have. Kind of reminded me of my old best friend and my relationship before things went south. One of us a feee spirit, the other trying to mother some sense into the other. It’s not the best show, but I like it quite well and will be a bit sad when I finish the series.

      Delete
    3. It has lived quite long, I thought it would be cancelled sooner, but it got a nice number of seasons, that and the sitcom with Michael Douglas.

      Delete
    4. Not relevant to this convo but it’s funny to go back and read my commence from last night. I was typing as we were driving down a bumpy highway late at night and the screen was all jiggly to my eyes. Looked fine when I hit send but doesn’t look fine now 🤣

      Delete
    5. LOL I was also very late in responding as I spent two hours today at the dentist, replacing all my old crowns, and I'm also preparing to start gluten free diet tomorrow and hope to last in it for at least two weeks, possibly longer if hunger does not kill me. I need to lose at least 60 pounds.

      Delete
    6. Ugh to the dentist! It's my least favorite place in the whole world.
      Good luck with your GF diet! Let me know how it goes for you!

      Delete
    7. It turns out I will have to go four more times to the dentist to see if the new crowns fit and it will last a month before he installs them, which is fine with me as it will give me time to prolong my diet. I'M on day four now and dream of bread and pastries all day long LOOOL It seems getting off carbs and gluten is like with drugs. Imagine waking up one day and not eating bread or semmiches anymore.... Nor flour in any version....

      Delete
    8. I love bread and pastries way too much to give them up. Jason gave up carbs and gluten for a few years and lost a lot of weight. I simply don't have the willpower to do so, but I've cut drastically back on it and am starting to notice my pants fitting a little looser. I do buy sour dough bread because it's about the only bread that's ok for people with IBD. I've been eating a lot of oatmeal again lately. And I'm back on my mandarins kick where instead of reaching for sugary snacks, I grab a couple of little mandarins to snack on. I haven't had time to exercise the way I used to, so I've been making conscious swaps since around Christmas.
      I'd die if I had to go to the dentist that many times in a short period. I'm honestly terrified of the dentist ever since one jammed that metal pick into my gums which caused me to draw back away from him since it hurt like a bitch. He then stood over me screaming that if I ever pulled my face away from him like that again, he'd rip my face open with the tool. I should have punched him in the penis as I'm sure that would have been the equivalent of pain, but I just stormed out in complete shock of the unprofessional-ism there.

      Delete
    9. It was probably easier for Jason as he could eat meat, I imagine it is not such a problem giving up on carbs if you can eat a nice piece of meat for lunch and tuna for dindins, but I do not have that option, so it is very difficult for me. I literally eat just soups, polenta and mashed veggies. I'm hungry all day long, but have to survive somehow, I just hope I don't eff up my insulin levels or something. But it is the only way I could possibly lose weight. I do feel lighter already and don't feel bloated. As soon as my crowns are set I will eat millet, rice and tofu again, but I plan to stay away from gluten even after that. I will start baking my own corn flour scones and shit like that, I also found ways to make things with ground oats. I do not plan on buying industrial sweets either anymore, except chocolate, but no more biscuits with wheat flour. I will gradually come up with replacements...

      Oy, it is terrible, he keeps me there for two hours each time, and had to remove one of the crowns by using a hammer, I felt it in my brain LOL by I'm insensitive to pain generally. And it will all cost me a regular monthly salary!

      Delete
    10. You cannot do beans, deary? I find them to be so filling. We eat a lot of black beans here. A family favorite is black bean taco bowls. We put a scoop of rice in a bowl, top with black beans, tomato, onion, avocado, and if I'm feeling dairy at the moment, cheese and a little sour cream. Honestly, I love beans so much, I'd eat them plain in a bowl all by themselves. Probably stems from being dirt poor as a kid when I'd open the cupboard and have to decide if I wanted a bowl of green beans, lima beans or corn for lunch cause that's all there was.

      Delete
    11. I will return to beans after I fix the crowns, but I do not eat them often as I don't like canned food and I don't have time nor knowledge to cook them myself. So I eat them maybe once in a month or two. I usually just cook some carrots and parsley in a bit of water, add beans and garlic and them mix in paprika roux to thicken it. I used to like dipping bread in that, but now I won't ever be able to again LOL

      Delete
    12. Oh, dahlink, you have got to invest in a pressure cooker! I do not eat canned beans at all. I buy bags of dried beans by the ton and pop them in the pressure cooker. They're done in an hour instead of the grandmother's way of soaking them overnight then cooking all day the next.

      Delete
    13. I believe you, but time is something I never ever have for cooking. I'm barely coping as it is with an hour needed in the morning to fix all three gluten free meals myself.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.