Monday, April 3, 2023

RICHARD MADDEN AND JOSEPH GORDON LEVITT TO LEAD KILLER HEAT MOVIE AT AMAZON STUDIOS

 RICHARD MADDEN TO LEAD 
KILLER HEAT MOVIE TOGETHER WITH JOSEPH GORDON LEVITT
While we are waiting for the premiere of his new series Citadel, Richard Madden has scored another movie lead. Together with Joseph Gordon Levitt he will star in KILLER HEAT at Amazon Studios. Based on Jo Nesbo's The Jealousy Man, it follows twin brothers who are caught in a violent love triangle on a remote Greek island. A damaged detective, known as “The Jealousy Man,” is called in to investigate. Shailene Woodley will play the fatal woman. The shooting starts next month in Crete.

6 comments:

  1. Too much drama..but would be nice to see beautiful Crete!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if Dicky will be one of the twins or the Jealousy Man.

      Delete
  2. I liked Richard Madden in (dare I say it?) Game of Thrones. I tried a Jo Nesbo book from the library once and decided I didn't want to try any more. That said, I know people who think his books are marvellous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I actually watched GOT till the red wedding, after they killed Rob Stark I left too. Haven't read Nesbo either, not my genre, but he is hugely popular here as well for some reason. People read all kinds of crap LOL

      Delete
  3. Joseph Gordon Levitt I forgot all about. Has he done much in recent years? I'll probably skip because Shailene Woodley isn't my cuppa tea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has, but I haven't watched his work either since 3RD Rock LOL

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.