Monday, July 25, 2022

SEE SAM REID AS LESTAT IN THE FIRST TRAILER FOR INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE TV SERIES STARTING THIS OCTOBER

 INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE
1ST TV SERIES TRAILER IS HERE
The series will arrive this October to AMC
During the Comic Con this weekend, AMC released the first full trailer for their INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE series revealing it will start October 2nd! The adaptation of Anne Rice’s iconic gothic horror novel, will see Jacob Anderson playing a 200 year-old vampire Louis de Pointe du Lac as he recounts his bloody life story to a reporter, particularly focusing on his romance with the vampire that turned him, Lestat de Lioncourt (our dearest boy Sam Reid), and the twisted family unit they form with their 10 year-old vampire “daughter” Claudia played by Bailey Bass. The seven episode series is set in jazzy New Orleans and is a modernised version of the old story.

8 comments:

  1. Mm I don't like Anne Rice I didn't like the original, Sam Reid won't get me into this one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is why you will not be invited to Sam and mine's wedding :)

      Delete
    2. and you won't get a gift fro me!

      Delete
    3. Sam is gift enough for me LOL

      Delete
  2. I went through an Anne Rice phase in the 90's and early 2000's, before she started writing religious novels. I wonder what she would have thought about this remake? Maybe she saw some of it before her passing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will probably be a pass from me. The last time I got sucked into a vampire show was The Originals and I still didn't finish the final season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you have Vampire Academy arriving soon too, but it looks like an abomination.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.