Thursday, December 3, 2020

DISNEY + REVEALS FIRST CAST LED BY ELLIE BAMBER FOR THEIR SMALL SCREEN EPIC TV SERIES REMAKE OF LEGENDARY WILLOW FANTASY ADVENTURE

   WILLOW EPIC TV SERIES  
DISNEY+ ANNOUNCES CAST
We haven't heard much from Disney + about their small screen remake of WILLOW saga after it was announced last year, but now we have firstcast members revealed!  Warwick Davis, the star of the 1988 film will reprise his
Les Miserables' Bamber will lead the show
title role of a reluctant farmer who led a ragtag crew on a quest to protect a special baby from a tyrannical queen who vowed to destroy her. The story will take place years after the events of the film bringing new characters to the enchanted realm of fairy queens and two headed Eborsisk monsters! It will revolve around a group on a mission to save a kidnapped prince. The team will include Ellie Bamber as Dove, an unassuming kitchen maid who proves she is the “chosen one” as she embarks on the journey. She is joined by Cailee Spaeny as Kit, the princess whose twin brother wasabducted. She is destined to be a leader and ultimately the queen. Erin
Cailee Spaeny and Erin Kellyman will also star!
Kellyman will play Jade, a servant who is Kit’s best friend and moral compass. She is on her way to becoming the best young warrior in the kingdom. As Deadline reveals, the group will also have a guy who resembles Val Kilmer’s character in the movie. A thief and liar, he joins the quest in exchange for getting out of prison.

16 comments:

  1. The fact that I found the original movie boring makes me think this one might give me the same feelings. Who knows.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope it won't be as boring as their MandaLorian is.

      Delete
  2. I know I watch Willow many, many years ago, but can't for the life of me remember anything about it. I do know it became a cult favorite. I'll have to see if the original is on Disney Plus and rewatch it to refresh my memory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember it either, which goes for Legend as well and also Princess Bride and Neverending Story.

      Delete
    2. I definitely remember Princess Bride and Neverending Story as those were on repeat when I was a young one. Labyrinth too. But there are so many others I know I've seen, but I sit here and draw a blank on what I've watched.

      Delete
    3. I remember the Never ending story song from LIMAHL it was such a hit.

      Delete
  3. I haven't watched the saga, I'm not sure if it's something for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems that the cultivation of this new version of the film series is better than the previous production...,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't remember the original, but will have to look it up. This does look pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was very popular among families and kids in the 80s.

      Delete
    2. That explains why I don't remember it. Looks like I was born the year it was released. :)

      Delete
    3. I vaguely remember it myself, I was just a little coon back then.

      Delete
  6. Never heard of this story... Could it become a hit movie-series like The Twilight Saga? 😏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This won't be a movie, but a TV series LOL It is not about vampires, but it has some midgets, the Willow himself is a midget.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.