Wednesday, December 30, 2020

CHANNING TATUM JOINS SANDRA BULLOCK IN JUNGLE ADVENTURE MOVIE THE LOST CITY OF D!

   THE LOST CITY OF D  
CHANNING TATUM JOINS SANDRA BULLOCK IN THE JUNGLE
Well, she did always had the hottest of partners in her films, so why not Channing Tatum as well? He has just joined Sandra Bullock in the Romancing the Stone type of action adventure THE LOST CITY OF D in which she will portray a reclusive romance novelist who was sure nothing
Adam and Aaron Nee are directing for Paramount Pictures
could be worse than getting stuck on a book tour with her cover model (Channing Tatum), until a kidnapping attempt sweeps them both into a cutthroat jungle adventure, proving life can be so much stranger, and more romantic, than any of her paperback fictions. Adam and Aaron Nee are directing for Paramount Pictures!

11 comments:

  1. PS. people, I will be out of the city tomorrow, so I might be a bit late in responding to your comments and visiting your places!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love me some Sandra Bullock!! Channing Tatum is definitely a win too, although I never really liked his acting. I feel like he's always Channing Tatum no matter what the role is.

    Enjoy your travels! Hopefully you get a nice day. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope they won't get lost in the jungle.
      Thanks, I'm not in the mood for traveling as we had terrible earthquakes at the Balkans today, lots of villages totally destroyed, dead kids and people etc, but I have to go to my publisher.

      Delete
    2. We haven’t heard a word of this here! It’s funny how our news is select information. I will say a prayer for all of those affected.. hopefully you didnt get caught in an aftershock during your travel.

      Delete
    3. It was in neighbouring Croatia, it was massive, above 6 on the Richter scale. And it is still shaking for days with aftershocks. It was felt even in all surrounding countries, in my country flats and Christmas trees were shaking.

      Delete
  3. I like both Sandra and Channing but this sounds interesting.

    And toy answer your question on my blog...I used to have rats before we rescued Falcor. I've had 19 rats, several mice, 2 gerbils and 17 hamsters in my life. I like rodents. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Jax. Channing is easy on the eyes, but his acting range is quite limited. I am sure this will be a fluffy little film that doesn't require much thought.

    ReplyDelete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.