Saturday, November 24, 2018

SUPER GORGEOUS DISNEY'S LIVE ACTION THE LION KING MOVIE TEASER IS HERE WITH THE NEW KING OF THE AFRICAN SAVANNAH!

  'THE LION KING'
BEHOLD THE FIRST TEASER!
The new CGI Lion King arrives next July!
You have probably seen it by now as it was the highlight of Thanks giving TV progra- mme last night, but for you who haven't here it is - the first trailer for Disney's live action version of THE LION KING together with the first poster as well! With James Earl Jones returning as Simba's father Mufasa, Donald Glover leads the voice cast as Simba himself, the future king of the African savannah who must overcome betrayal and tragedy to assume his rightful
Jon Favreau has previously directed live action version of The Jungle Book
place on Pride Rock. Directed by Jon Favreau, the movie will start roaring next July worldwide 25 years after the original animated adventure! Everybody's favourite meerkat Timon and warthog Pumbaa are back too with voices from Billy Eichner and Seth Rogen! Simba's evil uncle Scar will get his voice from Chiwetel Ejiofor while Alfre Woodard will voice Simba's
You will also see the live action version of Disney's Aladdin next year
mother, Sarabi. Four songs from the original animated version 'Can You Feel The Love Tonight', 'Hakuna Matata', 'I Just Can't Wait To Be King' and 'Circle of Life' will be in this one as well together with a new one written by Elton John and probably sung by Beyonce. 

14 comments:

  1. I understand it's a remake movie which means it brings fond memories to its fans. On the other hand, why a remake, if the original is good , even successful. I ask myself this question about some other remakes too. Aren't there enough topics to deal with? Why go back, again and again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. because the original movie was animated and Disney is now in the process of turning all of its animated classics into live action (CGI enhanced) movies. But the answer to your question is that Hollywood is milking old ideas because they feel it is too risky to use the new ones, I guess. I truly don't like the times we live in.

      Delete
  2. I saw a clip on tv this morning. Looks cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my #1 pick to look forward to next year. I bet it makes beaucoup bucks at the box office. It looks amazing just from the teaser!

      Delete
    2. it will probably break certain records in a rather boring upcoming year, methinks.

      Delete
    3. What chu mean boring? We've got Lion King, Aladdin, Toy Story 4, Dumbo, Frozen 2 to look forward to. I am super excited about the movies coming out next year!

      Delete
    4. yes, boring as I said :) None of those spark any interest in moi, sadly. I was never into Toy Story, Dumbo is too depressive I couldn't handle it, Frozen was mildly boring in first part already and Aladdin has Will Smith, need I say more? :)

      Delete
    5. Well, phooey to you. I'm looking forward to every one of them (though I really cringe at Will Smith being cast in Aladdin. Shitty choice all around there). There's also an animated Halloween movie coming out (I think it's the Addams Family, though I don't recall 100% right now). For once I am actually looking forward to visiting the cinema in the upcoming year, so you're fired from being my movie date for 2019 :P Oh, I took the girls to see The Grinch movie last weekend. It was just ehhhh. Good, but not one I'd sit through again.

      Delete
    6. It did earn well in cinemas. I'm glad Smallfoot did really amazing this Autumn in cinemas. That's the only animated flick I will download at some point. I must check out what is coming out next year and do a list sometime next month, maybe, although I don't expect there will be epic thrills for moi. There's is always TV, though.... I watched some terrible sf epic movie The Veil this Sunday, it was horrible, but William Levy is often nekkid in it, so it was worth a watch and a drool :) He is indeed one of the hottest beings ever. William Moseley is in too, nom nom nom....

      Delete
    7. I'll have to check out The Veil then, since it does sound like there's some drool-worthy hunks in it. I feel like there isn't much on tv wise either. I am patiently awaiting Fuller House to return. Feels like I watched the last episode a really long time ago. They need to move it along and release more!

      Delete
    8. I started watching Neighbourhood while Last Man and Will and Grace are on short holiday hiatus. It ain't bad, but so far nothing special, but it will serve well for me during the Christmas break as well. I'm moving to Last Kingdom next week now what TWD is finally over (I'm not planning to continue with that shit after the midseason) and then I will also do some Austrian epic tv saga Maximilian (found it on the net with Eng subs) and probably Westworld season 2 but I'm not looking forward to it. I've only finished Fuller House recently :) but they did announce the return date.

      Delete
  3. That's going to have some awesome special effects! I'd like to hear the new music from Elton John, too. Should be a good movie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You reckon Elton will manage to make a better song than those huge hits? I just with he would perform it himself not that B person.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.