Monday, January 22, 2024

COLIN MORGAN, ANNABEL SCHOLEY, NIAMH WALSH TO LEAD NEW BBC THRILLER SERIES DEAD AND BURIED

  COLIN MORGAN TO LEAD 
NEW DEAD AND BURIED SERIES
From BBC arrives news that our dear Colin Morgan and Niamh Walsh will lead new four part thriller DEAD AND BURIED with Annabel Scholey. Outside the supermarket with her young son, Cathy (Scholey) encounters Michael (Morgan) - the man convicted of the brutal murder of her brother, 20 years earlier. Ignoring the advice of her best friend, Cathy takes to social media, uncovering the successful career and family life Michael has forged for himself since early release from prison, while she grieved for her brother. Re-traumatised by her past, Cathy instigates a clandestine relationship with the man she despises, embarking on a campaign of harassment and deceit. As Cathy’s obsession grows, dark fantasies of revenge and reality blur as she sets out on a campaign of psychological warfare to destroy Michael’s life. Kerri Quinn, Waj Ali, Owen Roe will also star.

10 comments:

  1. I don't know if I'll watch it. There are so many interesting films that you can get lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Colin Morgan in Merlin, and now I'm watching him in The Living and the Dead, so i might take a look at this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Living and the Dead was quite terrible.

      Delete
    2. So you saw it? Good! Keep your comments for when I write about it, G-d willing, next month. I am loving it.

      Delete
    3. Years ago when it aired, I cannot even remember anything about it except that I hated it LOL

      Delete
  3. Ooh, sounds intense! I don't know if I'd be able to handle someone who murdered my family member walking around free and enjoying life while they rot in the ground. I'd probably want revenge, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder how and why he killed him, maybe they were just children back then. Will be interesting to see, but I am already on his side because I cannot stand female psychos like her. And bitter wackos.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.