Monday, January 8, 2024

AI THREAT IS REAL WHEN HUMANOID ANDROID WANTS TO REPLACE YOUR HUSBAND IN T.I.M. MOVIE TRAILER

  T.I.M. MOVIE TRAILER 
THE THREAT IS NOT ARTIFICIAL
This one has played in British cinemas earlier last August, but is getting a limited release this January in Northern America and also in Russia. Directed
The movie is out in limited release
and written by Spencer Brown fantasy thriller movie T.I.M. stars our dear Last Kingdom star Mark Rowley next to Eamon Farren, Nathaniel Parker and Georgina Campbell.
 
T.I.M. MOVIE FOLLOWS
prosthetics scientist Abi and her adulterous husband Paul as they adjust to life outside the city and Abi’s new job at the high-tech company Integrate, developing a humanoid A.I. – T.I.M. At first, T.I.M appears to be the perfect aid, understanding and catering to their every need but at the same time, it is becoming more and more obsessed with Abi, until it will stop at nothing to take Paul’s place. Check out the trailer below and tell us what you think.
 

6 comments:

  1. I hope we can watch it soon here in Germany too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very intriguing trailer. But the motif is already a bit played, well-known.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did have many films with this topic indeed

      Delete
  3. I also agree that this storyline has been played over and over again. But if a T.I.M. Wants to come and run my house and do all my chores, I can live with his obsessive tendencies lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what I thought as well, although I would probably choose a hotter model.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.