Friday, March 18, 2022

ESSEX SERPENT PERIOD SET TV SERIES WITH TOM HIDDLESTON, CLAIRE DANES, AIRING DATE ANNOUNCED! SEE RUPERT FRIEND, SIENNA MILLER, MICHELLE DOCKERY IN ANATOMY OF A SCANDAL NETFLIX SERIES TRAILER

  ESSEX SERPENT SERIES  
AIRING DATE ANNOUNCED
Based on a Sarah Perry's book, Apple TV's six part mini series ESSEX SERPENT will arrive May 13th. The story will see Claire Danes playing London widow Cora Seaborne as she moves to Essex to investigate reports of a mythical serpent. She forms an unlikely bond with the hot village vicar Will Ransome (Tom Hiddleston), but when tragedy strikes, locals accuse her of attracting the creature! The cast of the mini series also includes Frank Dillane, Hayley Squires, Clémence Poésy, Jamael Westman, Dixie Egerickx and Michael Jibson.
 
NEWLY WIDOWED CORA
(Claire Danes) arrives at the small village of Aldwinter in Essex, ready for a fresh start after her husband's death released her from an abusive marriage. She soon becomes intrigued by a local superstition about a mythical creature known as the Essex Serpent that has allegedly returned to the area. Meanwhile, trusted community leader Will Ransom (Tom Hiddleston) has to deal with the mysterious rumours as they begin to spread.

 ANATOMY OF A SCANDAL 
TV SERIES TRAILER IS HERE
Anatomy of a Scandal arrives this April
Netflix has released a trailer for their new mini TV series ANATOMY OF A SCANDAL which will stream from April 15th! A psychological thriller and gripping courtroom drama, the series infiltrates Britain's elite through personal and political scandal, where the truth lies between justice and privilege. James (Rupert Friend) and Sophie (Sienna Miller) Whitehouse live in a blissful and rarified world. A Minister in Parliament, a loving family at home, James' trajectory appears without limits. Until a scandalous secret suddenly comes to light. Barrister Kate Woodcroft (Michelle Dockery) has a trajectory of her own, and her prosecution threatens to tear into Westminster, the Whitehouse marriage, and her own personal esteem. Check out the trailer below:

12 comments:

  1. These both look good today, but Tom Hiddleston gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do love Hiddlest, I hear he got engaged, but I do not like his fiancee, we all know he was meant to be with Henry Cavill.

      Delete
  2. Both series seem very interesting. I must admit that Apple TV has some really good series, though Netflix is still my go-to streaming service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who wouldn't fall for the hot village vicar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Half of the world obviously loves him, I had a few hundred retweets from his fans since yesterday, it was a total craze over at Twitter.

      Delete
    2. That's great! I don't do Twitter or any other social media much anymore, so I am totally out of the loop. Keep hearing I need to be on TikTok, but I am too old for that shit, methinks.

      Delete
    3. It was Snapchat yesterday, now it is TikTok, none of them last as Face and Twitter do. Although, I would not be doing Twitter either if I was not connected with celebs there.

      Delete
    4. Facebook is slowly dying too though. The younger generation says it's the platform for old folks and once we start dying off, it will be dust in the wind. I haven't been using that much either lately. You know I still don't see your posts in my feed even though I clearly have it marked "see first" on my timeline. I mean, what's the point of visiting there when I don't see my friend's stuff or the pages I follow but get a bunch of useless and irrelevant ads? The only social media I use consistently is Pinterest because that's where I can drive most of my traffic back to my blog. I haven't even posted to Instagram since like July of last year. I only use the stories features on that one occasionally.

      Delete
    5. Facebook will last for some long time still as it is the only platform that lets you connect everything from friends, work and contacts to daily news to keep you updated and hobbies, music, film etc. Plus you can express yourself there, it is just a window to be in contact with the friends and world.
      I understand the relevance of Pinterest to the type of blog and work that you have.
      Younger generations will all have to mature and grow up at some point and you cannot take TikTok through your adult life with you.

      Delete
  4. Nowadays Amazon Prime more active than the Netflix here. Not sure that whether Apple tv is being here or not. But both series look great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Apple is still not here in Europe and HBO Max streaming is preparing to launch at the Balkans too soon.

      Delete

GIVE SOME LOVE TO YOUR DEZZY :) DON'T FORGET THAT BLOGGER'S NEW COMMENT BOX OFTEN REQUIRES FOR YOU TO DISABLE PROTECTION ON YOUR BROWSER IN ORDER TO COMMENT.